1st March 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Sc from Mumbai university India valid in USA?

Can i get a job in usa and can i do my higher studies phd in biotectnology from calfornia unversity in usa

2nd March 2014, 07:52 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is M.Sc from Mumbai university India valid in USA?

Yes...Of course,as Mumbai university is recognized you no need to worry.You can definitely apply for the job in India as well as in abroad.You may find good number of job opportunities with M.Sc biotechnology course.As biotechnology is a vast area,so you can find more and various job opportunities.As you are with the Master’s degree you may apply for various positions for postgraduates.

You may go for the roles such as Clinical programmer,Quality control engineer,Biochemical development engineer and more.You may apply for the various positions with your masters degree are, Research scientist,Quality controller and you may get in to the rewarding compensation packages.You may also get good jobs in the government sector organizations also.In India,if you have written NET National Eligibility Test you may go for the lecturer jobs even in the colleges offering Biotechnology courses.

The scope for you in the foreign national is also much wide.Comparing India,you can find very good career opportunities than India.You may get jobs in the fields such as Biotech,Research,Development firms,pharmaceutical industries and more.There you can even earn Rs.1.5 lakh to 3.2 lakh per month.So you may find good number of opportunities than India in Abroad.As you are with the M.Sc qualification from recognized university,you may do your Ph.D Degree in the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?