1st March 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Whether Infosys will pay the fee for MBA or I will have to pay?

Actually I am a bbm student I recently selected for infosys bpo and my future plan is to do mba in top bschools so the infosys bpo will pay my mba fee or not and infosys is better for my future or not

12th March 2014, 02:17 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Whether Infosys will pay the fee for MBA or I will have to pay?

I will not say that your future will be better when going to work in Infosys BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) because first of all you won't be having a proper lifestyle working in BPO since the shift timings changes very frequently and you need to work on night sometimes as well.

It will be difficulty for your MBA studies as well which you are planning to do since you won't be able to find some proper time for preparation and in top of this Infosys BPO will not pay for the MBA course, you need to pay for the course if you have opted for it from outside on you own.

So, the suggestion is do not get settled with the job but just work for 1-2 years then maybe after then you can apply for MBA course in good college to complete which will surely provide you the best job in future.

If you don't have any job in hand and wanted to earn money right after college then you can go ahead and take up the BPO job for a while. Once after you gain experience you can apply for other core jobs which will give you a good pay.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?