1st March 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Software Marketing job is possible after BE ECE?

I am studying in 6th sem of b.e ece in ahmedabad gtu. I m not interested in technical job.
can i get job in software marketing after be ece?if yes how?do this type of jobs are available in tcs,wipro,infy etc..?

2nd March 2014, 06:29 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Software Marketing job is possible after BE ECE?

You are still in the sixth (6th semester) of your B.Tech.As you are from the ECE stream you may find various good number of job opportunities in the Core sector,Private sector as well as in the Government sector.So you have very large number of job as well as career opportunities in your field.As you are not interested to go for the technical job,you may also go for the Software marketing jobs also.

So for that you must know the the Software marketer tasks to perform.You must as a Sales marketer concentrate on the Product marketing as well as software development field.So that you can provide program leadership,there by ultimately drive market focuses product sales systems for the customers.You must be in a position to deliver business opportunities,business revenue as well as business profitability.You must first understand the customers needs and requirements.So then you can support efforts to develop the systems and product,ultimately they will solve the solutions to the clients problems and issues.

You must develop management and sales of programs regarding the product objectives.Also maintain good level of understanding of the market trends sales.You must be in a position to translate the business functional requirements right from the application segments to the market ready programs.

You must lead the software development teams using the prearranged processes and support efforts with value maps developments.You must learn the business case development and strategic pricing models.It would be better if you have your degree in Marketing field.

How ever,you may for the Software marketer role and generally these will be a part of the software companies.You must have a good knowledge in GRAPHIC DESIGN,you need to have a good competence in the use of various design software.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?