2nd March 2014, 08:24 AM
mahendrabj

How many PG medical seats are available in Karnataka? What is the distribution between PGET and COMEDK? What is the subjectwise seat availability?

How many PG Medical seats (number) are available in Karnataka? What is the distribution between PGET and COMEDK? What is the subject wise seat availability?

Related Questions:
  1. Seats allotment for non-local OC category students in Comedk PGET for MDS
  2. What is the seat Matrix under COMEDK and CET/PGET collegewise?
  3. Application Submission Process of COMEDK PGET?
  4. Can I get a dental seat with 370 rank in COMEDK PGET?
  5. Procedure for admission in MBBS or B.E with scholarship?
  6. How many seats are there in Karnataka Medical Colleges for outside Karnataka Students through COMEDK exam?
  7. Can I get a medical seat after scoring 16638 in COMEDK?
  8. Seat in MDS (PG Dental) for a non-local in comedk PGET with a score of 86 and belonging to SC category?
  9. Can I get a seat in Dental College with 2649 rank in PGET COMEDK?
  10. Information about medical seat availability? What is the fee structure of private medical colleges in Hyderabad, Karnataka and Chennai
  11. How much rank should I get to get a MBBS seat in COMEDK test? List of the medical colleges in Maharashtra? How many seats are there for students?
  12. Is there any increase in the number of seats in Karnataka CET? Any chance to get medical seat in medical colleges of Karnataka?
  13. Will I get MBBS seat in any medical college under COMEDK after scoring 76 marks in COMEDK
  14. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What will be the cut-off for COMEDK PGET 2011 examination?
  16. Total number of subjectwise seats in Rajasthan Medical colleges?
  17. How many medical seats are incresed in karnataka for GM students?
  18. How many ST category seat are there in medical field in Karnataka?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?