30th April 2011, 02:37 PM
Rajbir_kaur

How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?

I have done BCA(regular), I am working in a IT company. I have also completed MCA(correspondence). I want to do PhD. I want to apply for correspondence course as I don't want to leave my Job.
So, please ket me know the universities so that I can apply for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply?
  2. Universities in Chennai offering Ph.D with correspondence after MCA?
  3. Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly?
  4. List of universities offering correspondence MCA in Allahabad?
  5. Is it fine to do MCA correspondence? Best universities offering MCA correspondence course?
  6. PhD after MCA (correspondence) is possible? Can I go for BioInformatic as my PhD topic?
  7. Can I study PhD in Abroad after completion of correspondence MCA?
  8. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  9. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Universities which have MCA correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  11. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  12. Can I eligible to pursue Ph.D if pursuing MCA from correspondence?
  13. Am I eligible for Ph.D course after completion of MCA in correspondence mode? -- [New]
  14. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Urdu in India?
  15. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course?
  16. Procedure to enroll in correspondence PhD(Statistics)? List of universities in India?
  17. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  18. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
1st March 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?

I have completed mca. Now i want to do phd .so wat will be procedure as regular thrgh kakatiya university
19th February 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?

i completed my MCA course
i study the phd course
which subject is speclization to want to phd how many university to prefer to do phd
i will list the university
plz send the list of unviersity and date of exam for entrance of the exam

[email protected] u sir/madam
15th May 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

i have completed M.Sc {cs & IT} in the year 2004 and M.Phil Completed in the year 2010. now i want to register Phd in state university. How can i register now?
Kindly reply to me
25th October 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Interested in top Indian universities doing phd in educationp
21st November 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Ph.d in correspondence?
19th February 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.A in Sanskrit. Now I want to do Ph.D. so what procedure should I take...please help me...
13th May 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MCA in 2000 and now working in IT company. I would like to do Ph.D in social work / Social Science through regular or corros. is it possible? Please contact 9677271790
30th August 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I completed MCA in regular last year only.. But I want to do PhD in correspondence..which subject is speclization to want to phd how many university to prefer to do phd
i will list the university
plz send the list of unviersity and date of exam for entrance of the exam.. Thinking you

My mail id :[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?