7th March 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How many chances do I have to appear in JEE Main?

sir i passed my 12th board exam in 2012 tell me now how many times i can gave jee main and advace test

11th March 2014, 07:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many chances do I have to appear in JEE Main?

It is good to see you prepare for the JEE exam. It is one of the best and toughest exam of the country through which you can get admission in the best institutes of the country, the IITs. Since you have passed in 2012 which is two years before, so you can give one more attempt to JEE.

A candidate can give JEE maximum upto three times from the year in which he/she passed out.
31st August 2015, 02:36 AM
sumitrahul76

JEE stands for joint entrance examination.
JEE mains is the entrance examination for the students aspirated to get admission in engineering colleges for b.tech, which is the best program for engineering.
It is conducted by CBSE(central board of secondary education) every year.
After qualifying it student can appear in JEE advance examination, which is the entrance for IIT( Indian institute of technology)

Students can appear maximum 3 times in JEE mains examination, after it they will be denied to be appear in exam.
1st September 2015, 05:58 PM
haripriya1993
Member+

Hi,

As you have completed your 12th earlier you will be able to attend it one more time. The total number of attempts for JEE examination is 3 times
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?