7th March 2014, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Distance learning is worth to opt or not for Lady?

I am 33years old lady I have done my bachelor of science from gurunanak dev university in 2002 and I have done my bachelor of education from Jammu university in 2004 and after that I have worked as a teacher for 4years in different schools now I am a home maker after I got married in 2008. I want to do some additional course now and want to change my job profile from teacher to some office job and I feel that bioinformatics is a good option to choose. I want to know that is there any age limit for taking admission in distance learning programme and what are the job options available after doing this type of course and how much it will cost?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do distance learning after completing graduation in B.Com?
  2. Is it good to do B.Ed from Manav rachna Institute? Job prospects of B.Ed through distance?
  3. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the further studies after graduating in Psychology? Best colleges to opt for further studies?
  5. Courses available after B.A correspondence learning?
  6. Which course is better after completing B.E for getting a good job?
  7. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  8. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  9. Which subjects should I opt for to do Child Psychology being a candidate in Marketing Profession from 10 years? Do good courses available in Mumbai and Pune? Can I do these courses in Distance Learning?
  10. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  11. Can I do any short term courses after finishing 12th commerce and 1st year B.Com?
  12. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  13. Should I choose MCA or MSc IT? I have completed my BCA
  14. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  15. MCA from Distance Learning, University Of Mumbai? Good or bad in terms of placements?
  16. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  17. Is it Beneficial to do M.Phil(distance learning) after M.A(Sociology)? Is distance learning valid for govt. jobs?
  18. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
9th March 2014, 06:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Distance learning is worth to opt or not for Lady?

It is a great source of inspiration for all of us to see you aspiring for studies even after being a homemaker and at this age. Your spirit is really appreciable and inspiring. You can definitely pursue courses in the field of Bioinformatics through Distance education. There is usually no age bar for distance education courses and you can get employment after completion of the course.

Bioinformatics is an upcoming field which will have great scope and demand in the near future. You can again get into the teaching field. You can also get employment opportunities in sectors of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and biomedical sciences, in research institutions, hospital and industry. For details regarding the course and its scope, refer to the attachment below.
Attached Files
File Type: doc bioinformatics artical.doc(22.5 KB, 909 views)
16th May 2015, 12:25 AM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, there is nothing like that.

There are various universities across the country which offer many degree courses in various fields through distance learning.

The candidate just needs to search for the course and search for the eligibility criteria and if fulfilled, you should apply by paying the requisites.

There is nothing like a girl candidate, all the courses are same for Male and Female candidates.
17th May 2015, 06:18 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Yes.distance education offers same kind of education to both men and women. Its worthful for both of them equally. Its not an exam where one gender will be given more preference and other a less to that.
Distance education marking system,produce for admission would be alike.
You reomove all such thoughts,distance education meant for all ,those who are not able to continue their course as regular. Men and women will given equal preferences and will have equal job opportunities in govt and private sector.
Ok
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?