12th March 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for education loan while studying at NIT Calicut? Government aids and other financial aids?

respected ones,
. I am srinivas from andhra pradesh i took one year gap after 12th (2010) with 96.4% and I belong to obc non creamylayer.this year in jee I got 17892 rank I joined in nit calicut(kerala).can I simultaneously apply for education loan and any eligible scholarship?if so can I get any state govt scholarship being studying in other state, can i get state scholar if i not apply for edu loan andif not,keeping edu loan what are the ways of getting financial aid? my friends in nitwarang get obc state sch can i get that?

13th March 2014, 10:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for education loan while studying at NIT Calicut? Government aids and other financial aids?

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for scoring such good result and getting admission in NIT Calicut. You can definitely avail education loan for completion of your engineering course. Along with it you can also get financial aids in the form of scholarships. However, you need to notify to the bank of any kind of financial aid you will receive during the loan period.

You can get scholarship from different organizations like -
- Ministry of Minority Communities
- TATA
- LIC
- Sahu Jain Trust
- IOCL and many more.
For more details regarding scholarships, click here.
2nd April 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for education loan while studying at NIT Calicut? Government aids and other financial aids?

i am hariharasuthan.i cracked GATE EXAM.I can get seat MTech in NIT trichy.Whether i can get loan from bank without residense.I am in rental house only..plz tell me right method to get education loan
15th June 2014, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i get education loan while i am live in rented house without any proper residance please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?