12th March 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Will I get education loan in middle of bachelor degree with arrears?

Plz tell me that can I get educational loan in the middle of the bachelor?
I am going to 6 th semester and I have arrears. will I get loan and me eligible for getting loan?

13th March 2014, 09:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get education loan in middle of bachelor degree with arrears?

Loan in between any course can be availed but it also depends on the bank from where you are seeking loan. It is at the bank's discretion to provide you the loan in between the course. If you are studying in good institutes like IITs, NITs then you can surely get loan.

Coming to your query, you cannot get education loan easily unless you have a good contact with the bank or with the employee at higher post in the bank. This is because you have backlogs which is not cleared till now. The bank strictly checks the academic performance before and after issuing the education loan. If you have taken some other loan, then also it is difficult to get new loan sanctioned unless you clear the previous one.
8th May 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get education loan in middle of bachelor degree with arrears?

I have two arrears now I m gonna 7 th sem can I get edu loan from sbi
17th January 2017, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I have a arrears in 3rd semester and i pass that paper in 4th semester i'm eligible the educational loan or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?