12th March 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Educational loan to pursue engineering in West Bengal?

I am from poor family.i give joint and hs exam this year.i want to study engeenearing in west bengal.can i get education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?
  2. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  3. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  4. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  5. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of good colleges in Kolkata that I can get after scoring 10000 rank in WBJEE? Which college can I get?
  8. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  9. Educational loan for B.Pharmacy student to pursue M.Pharmacy? Can we buy management seats by loan? -- [New]
  10. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  11. Can I get a government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 13097 in WBJEE?
  12. How to get any college in WB after scoring 6887?
  13. MBA in finance accountant through distance because not able to attend regular classes
  14. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  15. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  16. How to join distance education of B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal?
  17. Which is the best diploma mechanical engineering job placement consultancy in West Bengal?
  18. Which government engineering college can I get after scoring 2816 rank in WBJEM?
13th March 2014, 09:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational loan to pursue engineering in West Bengal?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan in order to study engineering course in West Bengal. It is good to see that you are not discouraged to study inspite of your financial instability and want to go for higher studies. In order to avail the education loan, you need to :-

- Go to the nearby bank where you/ your parents have an account.
- Take all the documents regarding your admission and past academic performance.
- Have a discussion with the branch manager/administrative officer.
- DO as directed by him/her to get your education loan sanctioned.
13th March 2014, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Educational loan to pursue engineering in West Bengal?

please tell me best engineering college in jaipur,GURGAON AND DELHI WITH PLACEMENT,i did not give JEE and AIEEE.i got 50 percent marks in PCM.

REGARDS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?