1st May 2011, 12:03 AM
sulikhaa

Date of receipt of All India Veterinary Test hall ticket? From where to download it?

my son shamsheerahamed.t had applied for all india veterinary entrance test-when he will get the hall-ticket or when he can download it

28th July 2011, 06:42 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Date of receipt of All India Veterinary Test hall ticket? From where to download it?

Issue of AIPVT 2011 Admit Cards:

AIPVT 2011 Admit Card shall be sent to the candidate by post between 12th to 19th April, 2011. AIPVT 2011 Admit Card shall also be up loaded on the website of the Council during the period from 20 April 2011 to 05th May, 2011 for viewing and downloading purpose. No duplicate AIPVT 2011 Admit Card shall be issued

Any candidates not receiving the AIPVT Admit Card from the Council office by post, may download his/her Admit Card and produce the print out at the AIPVT 2011 Examination Centre for appearing of the AIPVT 2011 examination. However, candidates reporting at the specified examination centre with download AIPVT 2011 Admit Card shall require to produce identity proof for being allowed to take the AIPVT 2011 Examination.

No candidate shall be admitted to the examination all unless he/she holds an AIPVT 2011 Admit Card issued by the Council.

No AIPVT 2011 Admit Card shall be issued to the candidates whose Applications are found to be incomplete for any reasons (including indistinct/doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfill the AIPVT 2011 eligibility criteria for the examination. Issue of Admit Cards, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of selection.

AIPVT 2011 Important Dates:

1. Sale of AIPVT Exam 2011 Information Bulletin and AIPVT 2011 Application Form by hand/Post On all working days from : 3th January to 15th February, 2011
2. Schedule for AIPVT 2011 Online submission of Application : 03th January, 2011 (10 A.M.) to 15th February, 2011 (5.00 P.M)
3. Last date for receipt of duly filled in AIPVT Application at Council Office : 22nd February, 2011 (5.00 P.M.)
4. Issue of AIPVT 2011 Admit Cards : 12th to 19th April, 2011
5. AIPVT 2011 Admit Cards available for down loading : 20th April to 5th May, 2011
6. Date of All India Pre-Veterinary Test 2011 (AIPVT 2011) : Saturday, the 14th May, 2011 (2.00 to 05.00 P.M.)
7. AIPVT 2011 Result expected to be declared : First/Second Week of June, 2011
2nd February 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of receipt of All India Veterinary Test hall ticket? From where to download it?

How to get the All India Veterinary Test applicatin form?
2nd February 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

How i Download All India Veterinary Test application form?
27th February 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

how can i download my aipvt admitcard
18th March 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for the vciaipvt entrance xam.but i dont know the status of the application form.it has been sent or not.i had sent it on through courier.so how can i come to know that it has been sent or not?please help me.
5th April 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for aipvt entrance exam . how i download hall ticket.
13th April 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have appklied for aipvt exam how can i get my hallticket i am from ANDHRA PRADESH
21st April 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir,how can i get my hall ticket in online i belong to andhrapradesh
24th April 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the acknoledgement of receipt of AIPVT2012 application from
26th April 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

want to know the acknoledgement of receipt of AIPVT2012 application from

i have applied for aipvt entrance exam . how i download hall ticket.
28th April 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the acknoledgement of receipt of AIPVT2012 application from
Sir,how can i get my hall ticket in online i belong to kerala.
15th December 2012, 09:16 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

The full form of AIPVT is All India Pre Veterinary Test. This is held to shortlist those candidates who wish to go to the Veterinary medical genre. Since this is a kind of medical entrance examination, just like the state board examinations, so likewise the state board examinations, here you have examination syllabus from your 11th standard and 12th standard level academics. Now the examination this year was held in May, 12th. So the next year, that is, 2013's examination will be held in 11th May. Normally medical level joint entrances are held in that time only. You will have to buy the examination brochure and form worth Rs.1200 from any available branch of Vijaya Bank. Like other examinations also this is a ,multiple choice type question format. So you would have to fill the answers very carefully. Do not guess and answer or your marks may be deducted. The full marks here is 200. Your hall ticket will take time, as the last date to apply is 15th February,2013. the hall ticket will be mailed to your address. If until February you do not get your hall ticket, then do check with the post office.
29th July 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I am doing a job of live stock extension officer in u.p.government,can i
do a v.o.training and can i have any benefit of my previous training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?