13th March 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study genetic engineering with PCB combination in 12th?

I completed +2 with pcb subject combination.ls it possible to study genetic engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Genetic Engineering after 12th PCB without Maths? List of colleges offering genetic engineering in Nagpur?
  2. Can we do genetic engineering with PCB in NEET exam? Percentage needed in 12th for genetic engineering in science field?
  3. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  4. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
  5. Can I do genetic engineering directly after passing 12th without Maths
  6. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  7. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later?
  8. Admission in genetic engineering college in India after passing PCB and Maths? What is the procedure for it?
  9. In which exam to sit to qualify Genetic engineering in USA?
  10. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join genetic engineering after studying 12th in science
  12. How to do genetic engineering after doing 12th with PCM?
  13. How to study genetic engineering after passing 10th? What subjects are required for genetic engineering
  14. How to do genetic engineering after passing 12th? I have opted for PCB in class 12th without Maths
  15. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?
  16. Eligibility for genetic engineering? Can BIPC students study genetic engineering?
  17. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  18. What are the courses eligible for genetic engineering students?
14th July 2016, 01:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study genetic engineering with PCB combination in 12th?

Yes it is possible to study genetic engineering with PCB combination in 12th.

The name of best college for you as given below::::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>

>> Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-641 046, TN

>> Calicut University, Kozhikode-673 635, Kerala

>> Department of Zoology, Poona University, Pune-411 007, Maharashtra.

>> Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai-400 076.

>> Jiwaji University, Gwalior-474 011.

>> Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra-136 119.

>> Osmania University, Administrative Building, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh-500 007.

>> Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur-492 010, Chhattisgarh.
29th March 2021, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to study genetic engineering with PCB combination in 12th?

I completed my 12th with PCB so can I go for BSC in aeronautical science or BSC in aviation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?