1st May 2011, 02:14 AM
Shobhitpcluv

Are B.Tech IT students eligible for IES exam? Best books to prepare for JTO exam preparation? Which are the coachings in Meerut for JTO?

Sir! Tell me that btech IT Students can attempt the IES Exam or not.
tell me best books for JTO Preperation, and which coachings in meerut for JTO.
PLZ SEND THE ANS. ON MY E-MAIL ID
[email protected]

15th May 2011, 08:58 PM
Swathi Chigateri

Default Re: Are B.Tech IT students eligible for IES exam? Best books to prepare for JTO exam preparation? Which are the coachings in Meerut for JTO?

Hello,

Any engineering graduate who has completed the degree and between 21-30 years of age can go for IES.
For the JTO preparation consider the following books,
1. Galgotia Question bank in Electronics and Engineering by Prem.R.Chadha and Sarita Chadha
2. Upkars BSNL Junior Telecom Officers Recruitment Exemination by P.K.Mishra and Jain
3. Ramesh MTNL Elect and Telecom Engg guide by RPH editorial board
4. Ramesh MTNL Computer Sc. Engg. guide by RPH Editprial board
5. GK publishers guide to BSNL, Jr. Telecom Officers Examination(JTO)
For the sample papers go to
1. freshersworld.com
2. placementpapers.net
3. freshershome.com
For coaching you can contact the IES Academy as they offer the best coaching. More details go to www.iesacademy.com
31st May 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are B.Tech IT students eligible for IES exam? Best books to prepare for JTO exam preparation? Which are the coachings in Meerut for JTO?

I m IT student..... I want to do govt. job in any sector like defence. ITR,DRDO. etc.... where there is good pay scale and there is great chance of increment.........pls refer me...
MY email ID -- [email protected]
3rd June 2011, 09:33 PM
pranveer mavai

i am mechanical student and i want apply jto exam
8th July 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am a student of B.Tech(IT) final year and I want to do a job in govt./public sector ? Please help me in which sectors there is vacancies for us ? Am I eligible to appear IES ? Please reply me , my email is [email protected]
13th August 2011, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,I am a student of B.Tech (IT) and i want to upsc exam.
30th August 2011, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

is BE(IT) students have selected for JTO exam before?
15th February 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Iam pavani from andhrapradesh i would like to secure a job through jto which books should i prefer as iam persuing btech final year ece
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?