1st May 2011, 02:44 AM
khushali upadhyay

After BSc which course is available for me and entrance exams to answer?

Sir, now i m stydying in msunivercity. i m BSc. student. my principle subject is chemistry. i want to know that, after my BSc., which courses is avilable for me, and which entrance exams,acoording to my principle subject?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in BSc degree? Which entrance exam to answer to get into the colleges?
  2. Which entrance exams to answer after completing BSc(CS) to get admission into MSc(CS)?
  3. Best colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology and their entrance exams?
  4. After B.Sc Computer Science what can I do? In which all competitive exams I can appear?
  5. How many entrance exams are there in CEC to get admission?
  6. What are the various entrance exams happening for Ph.D course in different countries?
  7. What type of entrance exam to prepare to get a bank job? I have done BSc(MPS)
  8. Names of the entrance exams which I can answer for BSc Nursing in Orissa Government College
  9. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  10. When will the entrance exams going to be held for the competitive exams? -- [New]
  11. Which are the entrance exams of MSc computer with answer key?
  12. In which engineering colleges can I get admission for B.Tech if I score 70% in PCM and 75% in aggregate?
  13. What are the various entrance exam I need to write for taking up UG course in abroad?
  14. What are the entrance exams which I have to answer after answering 12th?
  15. When and where Ph.D entrance exams going to happen?
  16. Can Btech biotech student appear in csir-ugc net/ jrf? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  18. Which are the entrance exams for Biology students/
11th October 2011, 12:54 AM
aman799

Default Re: After BSc which course is available for me and entrance exams to answer?

U CAN DO MSC IN CHEMISTRY
MSC IN APPLIED CHEMISTRY
MSC IN BIOINFORMATICS
MSC IN BIO CHEMISTRY with promise good job in india
11th October 2011, 10:14 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: After BSc which course is available for me and entrance exams to answer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khushali upadhyay View Post
Sir, now i m stydying in msunivercity. i m BSc. student. my principle subject is chemistry. i want to know that, after my BSc., which courses is avilable for me, and which entrance exams,acoording to my principle subject?
Dear friend this is totally depend on you in which field you want to go ,because there are too much options are available..............

It is totally decided by you in which firld you are more interested...........

you can make the carrien in these fields............

1.DRUG INSPECTOR

2.INDIAN RAILWAY

3.CHEMICAL FIELD

4.MEDICAL

5.BANK

6.M.SC

This is totally depend on you in which field you want to go..............
11th October 2011, 12:32 PM
rehaman abdul

Default Re: After BSc which course is available for me and entrance exams to answer?

after bsc you can go with msc when there is any callform for govt colleges u can write the cet and get appointed as a chemistry lecturer and the salary is about 30000
11th October 2011, 07:19 PM
jiit_shobhit

dear friend,after BSc..u have right choice to study vid chemical engineering or pharmacy.u should also try for cpet entrance,its a 4 yr pgm.bt if u r graduate den it vl only 4 one yr so u should try 4 it...my goodluck 2 u.
28th May 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

i am in bsc final,nd i gave uptu entrance exam for mba,can i take admission in pune colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?