16th March 2014, 10:31 PM
benod

What is the procedure to get admitted in CA?

after b.com. what is the procudure to admit c.a.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admitted in Tezu?
  2. Procedure to get admitted in any ITI college?
  3. Procedure to get admitted in ICWA after completing MBA finance as major specialization? Fee structure and the course duration?
  4. What is the procedure to get admitted in 11th? What is the requirement?
  5. Colleges providing M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admitted in colleges?
  6. Procedure to get admitted in Jamia University? I have just give my board exams
  7. Which are the statistics colleges in West Bengal? Procedure to get admitted in those colleges? Details about the entrance fee?
  8. Procedure to get admitted in any ITI college? I have scored below 60% in 10th class
  9. Can i directly get admission in B.Tech 2nd year on the basis of good percentage?
  10. What's the minimum AIEEE score required to get admission in NIT goa? I belong to OBC category
  11. Procedure for getting admitted for D.Ed course after completing 12th science?
  12. In which universities can I get admitted for B.E/B.Tech after passing diploma in Power Engineering from Bangladesh? What is the procedure for admission and when will the admission start?
  13. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
  14. What is the procedure to get admitted in CA? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to get admitted in AMU for B.Com?
  16. Is there any opportunity to get admitted in SSN through AIEEE marks? What is the percentage required to get admitted?
  17. Eligibility and procedure of admission into R. V. College, Banglore -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I join MCA after completing B.Sc. with Maths?
24th May 2015, 02:09 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admitted in CA?

After doing B.Com,you can directly register for IPCC course of CA.

C.A course is offered by Institute of Cost Accountants of India.

The full form for C.A. is Chartered Accountant.

There are three stages in Chartered Accountancy course;

*Foundation course or CPT(Common Proficiency Test),

*Intermediate course or IPCC, and

*Final Course.

To register for CPT,the candidate must have passed 12th class from any recognized board.

The candidate who have passed CPT can get admission for IPCC course.The Central Council has approved the new announcement of allowing a Graduate student (B.com, B.Sc., BBA,etc) to directly join the IPCC course without writing CA-CPT Exam.

The eligibility criteria for the graduates to write IPCC directly is 55% for a Commerce Graduate and 60% for a Non-Commerce Graduate.

The candidate who have passed IPCC level can register for Final course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?