1st May 2011, 02:07 PM
Franklin McCoy

Colleges in Bangalore offering Bachelor Degree course in Fina Arts and Visual Communication/Visual Arts?

Hi, Could you please provide me with a list of Colleges in Bangalore that offer Bachelor Degree courses in Fine Arts and Visual Communication / Visual Arts. I'm looking at a full time / regular course

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Does Jadavpur University offer a course in bachelor of Arts or Business of fine arts or visual arts?
  3. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Fine Arts (Applied Arts)?
  4. Best career to pursue after BA History honours?
  5. B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view?
  6. Can I get admission in B.A after scoring 64.5% in commerce with additional subject
  7. Difference between Bachelor in Arts (BA) and Bachelor in Mass Media (BMM)?
  8. Should I study Bachelor in Arts degree or a Bachelor in Mass Media after 12th? Difference between BA degree and BMM?
  9. Whether Fine Arts has good scope for a long period? Best correspondence college in Bangalore for Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  10. Does Jadavpur University provide a course in bachelor of Arts or business of Fine Arts of Visual Arts
  11. Can I do BA honors after failing in B.Sc Maths honors? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET if pursuing final year of Master's Degree in Visual Arts? Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET for Visual Arts?
  13. How to join bachelor of fine arts after doing BSc degree?
  14. List of the correspondence universities offering Bachelor of Fine Arts programme?
  15. List of institutes offering bachelor's degree in fine arts through correspondence in Delhi?
  16. What is the eligibility to study M.A? I am a B.Tech pursuing student
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to BFA course after 12th standard?
  18. What I have to do and where to I go for suitable Jobs after the completion of BA and LLB?
23rd August 2011, 07:42 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: Colleges in Bangalore offering Bachelor Degree course in Fina Arts and Visual Communication/Visual Arts?

1.Course Title
BFA
Course Duration
3 years
Eligibility Criteria / Entry Requirements
2-yr Pre-Univ from Board of Pre-univ, edn, Karnataka, Bangalore or equivalent.

2. Srishti School of Design, Bangalore
Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology
P.O. Box No. 6430, Yelahanka New Town,
Doddabalapur Road, Opp. Wheel & Axle plant
Bangalore-560 064, India
Phone: 91.80.28462506/07/08, 28560238.
TeleFax: 91.80.28560240
3. Wigan & Leigh College, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Indore, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Chennai
Head Office: 1001-1005, Ansal Tower,
38, Nehru Place,
New Delhi 110019
India
Tel: 011-51617053/4/5/6, 9818479333
Email : delhi[at]wiganindia.org

thank you
23rd March 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Bangalore offering Bachelor Degree course in Fina Arts and Visual Communication/Visual Arts?

list of colleges offering MSc course in visual communication?
5th April 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i do masters in fine arts after BBA?
7th May 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

is this possible that a student could achieve the degree of masters in fine arts after compete b.com degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?