19th March 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

AIIMS after NIOS biology as I don't have biology in 12th?

With great respect i want to state that i am studying in btech second year in ip university. Mam i have done my schooling with subjects physics(78), chemistry(87) and mathematics(72) and English(77) . I didn't opted biology because i have heared that doing mbbs is really a very costly thing and it would cost around 40 to 50 lack rupees, as i belong to a very middle class family so i opted the mathematics over my interest biology. But very soon in education times i saw the fee of mbbs at aiims and i did a few research and found that the news wasn't true its really affordable at government colleges. So mam please help me as i wasn't having biology in my regular schooling but i want to quit the engineering and go for mbbs. I think i have the capability to prepare for entrance exam in a year. Mam i went to NIOS to opt biology as a single subject from open schooling as i have called aiims and they said its perfectly al right even if you have done physics, chemistry and English in cbse 2010 and biology from open nios in 2013 but i am really confused how to do what to do. The guy at nios told me that you to give exam of physics, chemistry, biology and english again from either nios or from cbse because two board degrees wouldn't get accepted and as the year is also different but tjet guy wasn't official one he looks like an agent so i dnt know wheather to trust him or not. And personally i dont want to give my physics , chemistry and english exam again.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a Physiotherapist after passing 12th in Biology?
  2. Reference books for AIIMS(Biology) exam?
  3. Which career should I choose in Biology after passing 12th science with 51% and 57 marks in Biology?
  4. How can I join commerce field after 12th Biology?
  5. EAMCET eligibilty for MBBS if I didn't have biology in 12th?
  6. Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad?
  7. Which course of Biology is the best for me after passing 12th?
  8. What are the career options available after completing 12th Biology other than MBBS? Can a student appear for CPMT having biology as a additional subject in 12th?
  9. Can I go for BBA after passing 12th science in Biology
  10. Will there be any nice fields related to Biology? Career scope and salaries offered in these fields?
  11. Which are the best courses for me to join in the field of Biology after completion of 12th class with Biology?
  12. What are the great jobs in Biology line?
  13. How to join 4 years BS course in Biology Faculty after studying 12th with Mains Subject in Biology, Chemistry and Physics
  14. AIIMS MBBS exam after B.Sc (biology) at age 24?
  15. Any extra marks are given to students in AIPMT(NEET) exam if they perform well in any sports or in NCC?
  16. Have interest in Biology but no interest in MBBS : Which course is suitable for me after 12th?
  17. Courses in biology after 12th, except MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the better career options in Indore City for me if I am not interested to continue in Biology field after doing 12th in Biology?
8th April 2014, 08:51 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: AIIMS after NIOS biology as I don't have biology in 12th?

Hie, It is really a matter of sorrow that in today date even people are compelled to choose a career which is not their choice just because of lack of money. Really it is a matter of grief. But before not choosing Biology at 12th class you should have kept an open mind and a future vision that if in future you would get an opportunity study medical and then at that time just due to not having biology you will have to lose your choicest career due to one of the incomplete information which is what has happened now.So whatever be the case never you should leave the basic subjects or core subjects like Mathematics and Biology.

Later on you can choose from the career which you want. Now what that person said to you is partially right i can say. That the degree you receive in biology from open schooling will be different from The CBSE degree already you have received. and also both of different boards comprising different subjects.

What is actually accepted by the Boards of entrance examination is that you must have studied Compulsory subjects that is physics, Chemistry, Biology & English at 12th class level from one board.

Whether it be open schooling or Regular schooling. so if you are within the prescribed age limit then you are absolutely eligible for Medical provided you have studied these basic subjects at inter level.
12th May 2014, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

Mam i recently passes 2 And secured 79.8 in pcmc I am not interested in doing engineering I want to do medical. I made a wrong choice I was made to believe I was incapable of doing medical and I made a wrong choice. Is it possible that I can do biology through nios if so am I eligible to write any medical entrance exam? How many subjects should I take in nios .
1st August 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

hi mam,in 12th I don't hv bio. BT after 12th I hv done diploma in pharmacy. so I hv any chance to become a physiotherapist???.... plzzz plzzz plzz help me.....
12th October 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I have pcmb with biology as additional subject and mathematics as main subject am l applicable for the AIIMS exam
5th December 2017, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear mam,I am studying in B.A final ,I have passed 12th class with art subject in 2015. But now I want to do regain 11 12th with biology for MBBS purpose, so please tell me what can I do.
Can I do study regain from NIOS board. My contact no. 7014186264
7th December 2017, 09:01 AM
sunil kashav
Junior Member+

It is really a matter of sorrow that in today date even people are compelled to choose a career which is not their choice just because of lack of money. Really it is a matter of grief. But before not choosing Biology at 12th class you should have kept an open mind and a future vision that if in future you would get an opportunity study medical and then at that time just due to not having biology you will have to lose your choicest career due to one of the incomp;ete information which is what has happened now. So whatever be the case never you should leave the basic sujects or core subjects like Mathematics and Biology.

What is actually accepted by the Boards of entrance examination is that you must have studied Compulsory subjects that is physics, chemistry, Biology & English at 12th class level from one board. Whether it be open schooling or regular schooling. So if you are within the prescribed age limit then yu are absolutely eligible for medical provided you have studied these basis subjects at inter level.
19th May 2018, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12 from rbse board with math and want to take biotechnology in iit so do i can go to nios to give my biology exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?