19th March 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in AMIE Civil on ITI basis?

I was done draughtman civil in ITI, and now i am job in rajkot municipal corporation so now how can addmission get in AMIE in civil for the ITI base.

21st December 2014, 12:53 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in AMIE Civil on ITI basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was done draughtman civil in ITI, and now i am job in rajkot municipal corporation so now how can addmission get in AMIE in civil for the ITI base.

To get admission in AMIE you need to satisfy the qualifications needed. There are two types of Membership available.
  1. Senior Technician membership
  2. Technician membership.

To apply for Senior technician you need to have completed 3 years Diploma course from a recognized university and should have reached 18 years at the time of applying.

For Technician you need to have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education and should have reached 17 years at the time of applying.

>> AMIE is conducted twice every year, called Summer and Winter examinations, normally in May / June and November / December.

>> It consist of 2 sections namely Section A,Section B.

>> Section A is common to all and in Section B the candidate has to choose any one of the Stream of Engineering.

In this you can choose Civil Engineering as it is available.

You need to download the application form from http://https://www.ieindia.org/membe...spx?accod=memb

Regards
~Jxsab~
14th October 2019, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in AMIE Civil on ITI basis?

Can I do amie after iti course of draftsman civil
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?