19th March 2014, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and some doubts about AMIE

Sir,
I am Naga. Now i am studying diploma in civil engineering. Recently i completed my 5 semisters. Now i am doing project work in hyderabad. After diploma i want to do AMIE. I have some doubts about AMIE
1.When i will applied for AMIE?
2.How can i apply for AMIE?
3.Duration of course in civil engineering
4.After AMIE, Can i do M.Tech with AMIE qualification?
If you don't mind could you please send answers for above questions and admission procedure to my email
[email protected] and help me to continue my studies.
Thanking you sir.

2nd May 2015, 10:33 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure and some doubts about AMIE

I am sorry to say you that we are unable to send answers to your email address but we will answer all your question's here.

Answers given are according to question's asked by you:-

Ans 1. AMIE course is available seven times a year for diploma holder students. So you have to check time to time on their official website about starting of new batch.

Ans 2. As you are a 3 year diploma candidate then you need to apply for Senior Technician membership. You will get Membership details and admission procedure on http://www.amieindia.in/amiehowtojoin.php.

Ans 3. The maximum period available for completing the course is 12 years. This means, a student registered for AMIE course needs to clear all subjects in 12 years period.

Ans 4. Yes of cause it is a degree level examination in engineering, recognized by all State Governments, Central Govt., AICTE, UPSC etc as equivalent to B.E/B.Tech. That means, those who pass AMIE examination will get equal opportunities for job as well as higher education in both Govt. and private sectors, just like a B.E or B.Tech holder.
18th August 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I completed two years diploma in computer science and technology so, what is the admission procedure!
5th May 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am interested to join amie i am completed my diploma in civil how to join amie where the centre have near kurnool
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?