19th March 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

AMIE is a good option after diploma with 12 hours job?

dear sir , i am apply for AMIE/B.tech after complet diploma in electrical engg, wth 65% can i completed amie with 60% or above mark please guide & sugestion to me.which degree is easy AMIE or B. tech please advise me

1st May 2015, 02:32 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: AMIE is a good option after diploma with 12 hours job?

AMIE is a Engineering course for those student's who want to complete engineering through distance education. It is a engineering course which is equivalent to B.Tech. AMIE enables you get equal opportunities for job and higher education in Govt, and private sectors just like a B.Tech holder.

As if you want to do job along with your study then AMIE is a good option for you. Else if you want to complete your B.Tech through regular scheme then you have to proceed towards B.Tech course. Both courses have equivalent value thus you will never face any difficulty in future as you choose any one of course.
17th October 2019, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: AMIE is a good option after diploma with 12 hours job?

Respected sir my name is RANJEET KHAIRWAR I have done diploma in electrical engineering and I want to do B.E. degree
So please suggest me where so where I will have to apply to take admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?