19th March 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission in AMIE of IEI?

Sir, i am a diploma holder from electrical engg. I want to take admission in AMIE. So plz tell me that where from i get admision form of AMIE.

3rd April 2015, 06:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in AMIE of IEI?

To get admission in AMIE after completion of your three years Diploma course from a recognised board, you need to follow the admission procedure mentioned below :-

Admission Procedure :-
1. To get admission in AMIE, you need to apply for membership (Senior Technician membership for Diploma holders) by obtaining the membership from the Institute.

2. After filling up the Membership form, the photograph and educational qualifications will be verified by a 'Supporter'. If all the details submitted by you are found correct, you can get admission in AMIE course.

Documents Required :-
You need to submit the following documents with the membership application form as mentioned below :-
1. Two passport size photographs to be affixed on the application form.
2. Attested copy of certificate to prove your age (say S.S.L.C first page).
3. Attested copy of Higher Secondary / Plus Two certificate (if any).
4. Attested copy of Final/ Provisional certificate of 3 years Diploma.
5. Attested copy of Final Semester Marksheet of 3 years Diploma.
6. Membership Registration fee in the form of Demand Draft.
6th April 2015, 11:57 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

As you completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering. So you can apply for ST( Senior Technician) in AMIE.
AMIE centers are available at all over India. You can visit the website www.ieindia.com to get information of IEI center at your nearest city.
Here are the procedures how you can get admission in AMIE..

To complete AMIE you have to pass two section of AMIE, Section A and Section B.
1. Their are four Subject in Section A and nine subject in Section B.
2. Each Section have maximum 6 year duration to qualify.
3.first you to download and print a copy of ST/T form available at www.ieindia.org website.
4. After that you to fill the form and made a demand draft of Rs.5800/- in favor of " THE INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS(INDIA)" payable at KOLKATA.
5.After that you have to go your nearest IEI center with your all diploma certificate( original and one xerox copy of all document ) for attested and verification.
6. After that you have to send the demand draft and attested xerox copy of all documents at THE INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS (INDIA ) , 8 Gokhale Road , Kolkata 700020. through speed post.
7. After your admission you have to pay Rs. 2000/- per exam in which you will want to appear.
28th June 2015, 03:11 PM
rafiqul@2015

Sir, i am a diploma holder from electrical engr. I want to take admission in AMIE. So plz tell me that where from i get admission form of AMIE.And Admission Date.
3rd August 2015, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a diploma holder from electrical engr . | want to take admissions in AMIE. So plz tell me that where from I get admissions from of AMIE.and admission date.
13th February 2017, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I had done polytechnic in computer science with 67 percent in year 2014. Can I take admission in 2nd year of b.tech?
1st September 2018, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I had doing diploma in computer science engineering in 2013.i want to take admission in amie. Could any online admission process to get admission please send details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?