19th March 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU Riyadh?

hi sir i passed high school in 2003. I want to do diploma in civil engineering.but i m leaving in saudi riyadh. Can i get this diploma of civil from IGNUO in riyadh.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do diploma in civil engineering from IGNOU in Riyadh after passing high school?
  2. How to take admission in B.Tech Civil Distance? I have completed computer science engineering diploma
  3. Required criteria to join Automobile Diploma from IGNOU in Riyadh?
  4. Can i do diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU after B.Com and working in P.W.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I pursue IGNOU diploma after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Is the diploma Civil of IGNOU only for Army Personnel? Can I apply as a Civilian?
  7. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Advanced Survey Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering-Soil, Roads And Airfields Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Can I join B.Tech or B.E civil engineering after completing diploma at IGNOU university?
  10. How can I join IGNOU VEIP programme for B.Tech in Civil Engineering, I have done Diploma in Civil Engineering and working as a junior engineer?
  11. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Elementary Civil Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How can I get information regarding diploma in Civil Engineering by correspondence?
  13. Any colleges for diploma in Civil Engineering which are approved by AICTE IGNOU?
  14. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering-Theory of Structures - II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering-Environmental Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Construction Technology - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering-Theory of Structures - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
7th April 2015, 01:45 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU Riyadh?

There is no branch of IGNOU in Riyadh. IGNOU is a distance education program started by the government of India some 30 years back. All the branches of IGNOU are in India itself. So if you want to pursue courses under IGNOU, you have enroll for one in India.
Now, diploma in civil engineering is a 3 year course. You are eligible to do it only if you are either a class 10 degree holder with minimum 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or you are a class 12 degree holder with minimum 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. You have to log onto their official website which is, www.ignou.ac.in to download the respective application form. But before any of this you have make sure that you are able to stay 3 long years in Riyadh and complete the civil engineering course here. Are you ready to do that?
17th April 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU Riyadh?

I am doing job of civel superviser in riyadh.my basic qualification is
Bsc.now I want to do civel engineering diploma .can I do this diploma
From riyadh.if so please tell me how to apply
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?