19th March 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Date of B.Sc Agriculture and Horticulture counselling? Which exam to write?

when will councelling of Bc.agriculture and Bsc. horticulture starts?
which exam we need to write to join to the Bsc.agriculture and horticultue?and when will the exam begins?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the counseling date for BSc Agriculture for EAMCET qualified? I have scored 36964 rank
  2. Date of issue of forms for BSc Horticulture and Forestry in Dr Yashwat Singh, Agriculture and Forestry University Nauni, Solan?
  3. Date of sale of forms for PG horticulture? I am a student of Agriculture
  4. Which is the entrance exam for BSc Agriculture and Horticulture in Assam Agriculture University Jorhat?
  5. Date of start of Agriculture counseling? What is the cutoff for the same?
  6. What is the counseling schedule for Agriculture?
  7. Jobs in NABARD and RBI Masters in Agriculture/Horticulture?
  8. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  9. What are the career options available for a non medical student excluding engineering?
  10. Can I give JRF exam after completing BSc Horticulture
  11. Eligibility criteria to become a Horticulture and Agriculture Inspector in HP?
  12. Should I join MSc Horticulture or MBA Agriculture? Which will offer better pay package?
  13. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  14. How to write MSc B.Tech entrance if I am a student of BSc Horticulture
  15. Best colleges for B.Sc(Agriculture or Horticulture) after PU with 56%? Fee structure for the same?
  16. Am I eligible for bank agriculture after completing MSc Horticulture?
  17. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will I be able to get a job for MSc Horticulture after getting a degree of BSc Horticulture?
17th June 2014, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of B.Sc Agriculture and Horticulture counselling? Which exam to write?

hai...my cut off is 179and i applied in industrial quota for b.sc(agriculture).can i expect seat in coimbatore agri university
27th May 2016, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of B.Sc Agriculture and Horticulture counselling? Which exam to write?

B.sc horticulture is an vocational course? Bipc students can be eligible for it?
28th May 2016, 02:03 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
B.sc horticulture is an vocational course? Bipc students can be eligible for it?
B.Sc horticulture is a 3 year under graduation programme which can be done right after completion of 12th standard with BiPC( Biology, Physics & Chemistry) from any recognised board with at least minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
B.Sc horticulture program is all about cultivation of plants, seed related study to scientific study, genetics of plants, plant diseases etc. In short, it is all about the application of scientific knowledge in plant cultivation.
There is some state level entrance exam is also conducted to provide admission in reputed college/institution.
9th July 2017, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Please notify the date of counselling in Assam agriculture university for admission in B.sc agriculture for the session of 2017-18.thanks
28th April 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

If we are not qualified in eamcet and jee bt IPE marks are 80% an above can we get a admission in horticulture?
21st May 2019, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 94% in board exam, I am expecting 106 marks in kcet, and also I got 164 marks out of 200 in practice exam, can I get bsc AG or horticulture?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?