19th March 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology and their entrance exams?

hello sir ,

now iam studying in 12thsci with pcm com.sci. i want to take an addmission in bsc nanotechnology so which are the best colleges in maharashtra offering bsc nanotechnology. is there need of any entrance exams to get addmission in bsc nanotech? what are the cutoff marks require? can i get direct addmission after 12th in bsc nanotech? please reply on [email protected] after bsc i want to do msc nanotech mtech nanotech.dual deree is it possible? which entrance exams i have to give ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Nanotechnology in Maharashtra? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join this course? Information regarding the eligibility criteria, duration and the list of subjects under this course?
  2. List of colleges offering M.Sc in nanotechnology in Maharashtra? What is their entrance exam syllabus?
  3. Colleges offering Nanotechnology course after 12th?
  4. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Nanotechnology? I have completed BSc
  5. Qualifications needed to study Nanotechnology? Institutes offering Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra or anywhere in India?
  6. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology in Chennai?
  7. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  8. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology in Coimbatore?
  10. Is MSc Nanotechnology offered in India? List of colleges in Maharashtra offering the course?
  11. Colleges in Maharashtra offering courses in Biotech, Nanotech, Genetics and Pharma D?
  12. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  13. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
  14. Is B.Tech Nanotechnology available in any Tamilnadu college?
  15. Should I do BSc in IT or BSc in computer after giving HSC exam? List of the top colleges for BSc course in Maharashtra?
  16. Colleges in India offering MSc Nanotechnology course? Scholarships available to do the course? Fee structure details?
  17. List of Companies offering Job Opportunities for M.Tech Nanotechnology candidates in India?
  18. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech or MS Nanotechnology in India?
1st April 2014, 04:41 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Best colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology and their entrance exams?

Hello Friend !!

Top Colleges in Mumbai offering B.Sc Nanotechnology course are:

International Institute of Information Technology: School of Interdisciplinary Science and Technology, Pune (Maharashtra)

Agharkar Research Institute, Pune

Bhabha Atomic Research Center, Mumbai

Centre for Research in Nanotechnology & Science, IIT Bombay

Department of Center for Nanosciences and Nanotechnology, University of Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai

National Chemical Laboratory, Pune

For B.Sc Nanotechnology, there is no common entrance examination.

Most of the colleges will conduct a test at college level to short list the number of applicants.

You can directly apply for the college then you will be called for a written test or an interview.

But for masters you have to clear the admission test.

For Masters in Nanotechnology the list of Entrance Exams are:

Aligarh Muslim University Postgraduate Entrance Exam
Amrita University M.Tech in Nanotechnology/Molecular Medicine Common Entrance Test
Awadhesh Pratap Singh University M.Sc Common Entrance Test (CET)
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Postgraduate Entrance Test
Central University Common Entrance Test (CUSET)
Chaudhary Charan Singh University M.Sc Nanotechnology Entrance Exam
Delhi University Joint Admission Test (DU – JAM)
Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
Vellore Institute of Technology Master’s Entrance Exam (VITMEE)
Maitreyi College PG Diploma in Nanotechnology Entrance exam
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University M.Sc Nanotechnology Entrance Exam
NIPER Joint Entrance Examination
Punjab Technical University Combined Entrance Test
SRM Engineering Entrance Examination

Good Luck !!
25th May 2016, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology and their entrance exams?

Is there any entrance exam required for bsc generaln can there is scope in bsc in 60% in hsc
3rd July 2017, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees for nanotechnology colleges in pune after passing 12th with pcbm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?