1st May 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for CPMT exam? Syllabus for the same and marks required for admission?

How to prepare for cpmt exam. I want know about the exam what the sllubus.how many mark obtai for get admission in cpmt exam.

2nd May 2011, 07:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for CPMT exam? Syllabus for the same and marks required for admission?

This a premedical exam. So the syllabus will be similar to the other pre medical exams. You must be thorough in the science subjects. You can refer to the CBSE books for preparations. Also there will be previous year paper available which you must solve.
26th May 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for CPMT exam? Syllabus for the same and marks required for admission?

ncert books are suitable for cpmt yes or no?
11th June 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

at present, i am in 11th. so, what i have to do for the preparations for my CPMT examinations after 12th ?
18th July 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

right now i m in 11 and i live in a very small town so good coaching is not available here nd i i really want to be a doctor from the bottom of my heart nd nor i belong to very well off family so please suggest me wat should i do to so that i become a doctor...........
27th August 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Is their any combined exam of cpmt in 2012
6th September 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY NAME IS SHREYANSH I WANT TO ASK YOU HOW CAN I PREPRER FOR CPMT EXAMINATION AND HOW MANY HOURS I READ REGULARLY. WHOSE BOOK IS MORE HELPFUL FOR ME
6th September 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY NAME IS SHREYANSH I WANT TO ASK YOU HOW CAN I PREPRER FOR CPMT EXAMINATION AND HOW MANY HOURS I READ REGULARLY. WHOSE BOOK IS MORE HELPFUL FOR ME
6th October 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Topicwise syllabus for cpmt2012
7th October 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to prepare for CPMT exam? Syllabus for the same and marks required for admission?

My intermidiate %is 59% but in chemistry 4mark gress so plz tell me that i attand cpmt exam
1st November 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

my name is munseer khan . Really i want to be a docter to bottom of my heart .i got 58% in 12th. please tell me whose books are helpful for preparing cpmt exame
22nd November 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

books required for preparing cpmt
4th December 2011, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

i am in 12th . And I want to be a doctor . So please tell me how can i get more as more % in cpmt examination? And please suggest me which books can show me the way of doctrate? Please tell me about the books and syllabus.
My email address [email protected] )
25th December 2011, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

sir my name name bhupendra i want to ask you how can i prepare cpmt exma?
25th December 2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

sir may name is bhupendra i want to ask you how many prepare cpmt exam?
23rd January 2012, 09:18 PM
sylishneha

cpmt question paper
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Course:
This is a 4 1/2 year course. The number of students in each fresh batch is 185. A student is eligible for entry to the course after clearing the 12th class (Intermediate) examination. Admissions are made through U.P. State Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT) conducted by Director Medical Education & Training, UP for 85% of the seats and the All India Medical Entrance Examination (CBSE Examination) conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi for the remaining 15% seats.upcpmt 2012 Reservation of seats for scheduled castes/tribes and Other Backward Classes are made according to state government guidelines.
24th January 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 1987 am i eligible for cpmt 2012
23rd February 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for cpmt exam? what is the syllabus?
5th March 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello....sir.m in class 11th right now..n i've scored 9 cgpa in 10 board exams...plz provide me the latest syllabus n guidelines to beat cpmt entrance exams...
19th March 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I am mrinalini of class 11th (CBSE board) how can i prepare for CPMT and which books i can trust on?
27th March 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

plz give the slabus of cpmt properly
21st April 2012, 06:48 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best book for preparing CMCT
18th May 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz tell me cpmt syllabus 2012
12th June 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

if we have studied from UP board, how shold we apply for CPMT?
2nd September 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

how to crack cpmt exam without coaching while studying in class 12?
13th September 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 11 at present. Sir plz tell me the guidelines how can i beat cpmt...
13th October 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i m student of class 11th of biology side i want to top in class 12th board exam but how and also i want to beatt CPMT exam after 12th.
1st December 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Wat is d last last date for submitting d form
17th April 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me last year solvd paper of cpmt on [email protected]
8th May 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

being a student of cbse board which books i must prefer for cpmt & need of online sample paper for the same.
3rd June 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for CPMT exam? Syllabus for the same and marks required for admission?

dear munseer, if u really have a burning desire to become a doctor then u can definitely succeed.Marks required 4 cpmt is just 50% in science.So u r elligible it means u can crack it.So u should study from ncert books as they are the best and u can use some reference books for details.Have faith in urself n all the best.
6th August 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I am Divyansh.I am student of 11th class(UP board).
How can I get good marks in CPMT examination?
28th August 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for cpmt entrance exam...???
Which book should be prefere for preparation..???
29th August 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

i am in class 10 now i want to become doctor How can I get good marks in CPMT examination? being a student of cbse board which books i must prefer for cpmt and i m student of class 10th i want to top in class 12th board exam but how and also i want to beatt CPMT exam after 12th.
13th June 2014, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

my name is ashish kumar gupta and i had passed in class x with 52% and i want to be a doctor after preparation of cpmt examination please suggest me what i can do for cpmt examination
14th April 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello. I'm AKANKSHA. Mera question ye hai ki mujhe english me
Problem hoti hai but mai doctor
banna chahti hoon to iske liye mujhe kya karna chahiye
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?