20th March 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?

Sir,
i am a student who appeared for NEET UG and got 2901th OBC Rank under Maharashtra State Quota,how sall i get a MBBS Seat in Maharashtra?guide me trough neet councelling proceduers. i would aso like to inform you that i have not done my schooling other than KG Classes in maharashtra,but my father is worki ng in mumbai for more than 30 years, in that case what am i supposed to do in order to get a MBBS Seat in Maharashtra?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are there for MBBS in NEET?
  2. How much marks are needed for admission in MBBS? I have scored 326 marks in NEET
  3. How can I get admission for MBBS after qualifying NEET UG
  4. Number of seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? Caste-wise distribution of all seats?
  5. How many seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? What is the distribution of seats cast wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  7. Can I get admission in MBBS college in Maharashtra? I have scored 126 marks in NEET
  8. Will I be able to get admission in Maharashtra? I have scored 277 in NEET UG
  9. How many government seats are there for general of MBBS in NEET?
  10. Can I get admission for MBBS in any government college in Maharashtra? I have scored 79 percentile in NEET and 95% in 12th
  11. How many MBBS government seats are available in Maharashtra?
  12. How to get admission in government college in Gujarat for MBBS or BDS? I am from Maharashtra
  13. Can I get MBBS admission in Maharashtra? My OBC category rank in NEET is 2500
  14. Can I get MBBS seat in Maharashtra after scoring 185 marks in NEET UG in BC category
  15. Which are the medical colleges under NEET?
  16. Can I get admission in any college in Maharashtra for MBBS? I have scored 87 percentile
  17. How many seats are there in NEET for general category? How much percentage we have to score to qualify NEET?
  18. How many seats of MBBS are there in Maharastra? What is the distribution of seats cast wise?
9th May 2014, 10:18 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra?

Yes, of course you are able to apply for the admission in MBBS in Maharashtra. Doesn't matter that you have schooling in Maharashtra or not. You have get good rank and you can try to get admission in MBBS.

It is good if you want to do MBBS and have feeling to serve people so you have to try to get admission in best college for the MBBS.
There are many colleges in Maharashtra where you can apply for the admission:

Government medical College, Maharashtra
Jawaharlal Nehru medical College
NDMVP Samaj's medical College
MGM's medical College
NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences
Rajiv Gandhi medical College
Grant Medical College
KJ Somaiya medical College
Maharashtra Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research
D.Y. Patil Education Society's Medical College
D.Y. Patil Vidyanagar,
Shri Vasant Rao Naik Govt. Medical College
Dr Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College

All are best for the medical education and you can apply for the admission there.
21st August 2016, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structures of these colleges and what is the annual fèe of these colleges.?
4th June 2017, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I scored 286 marks in neet . Can I get any government seat in karnataka, comdek. I belong to obc category. Please guide me soon.
28th June 2017, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got 284 marks in neet, can I get admission in any gov/private college in Maharashtra? I belong to OBC category.
28th June 2019, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

If Neet Rank is 2489 is there any scope in getting Govt MBBS seat in Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?