20th March 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Presidency university Kolkata admission and eligibility details?

please give me all details of admission and eligiblity criteria to get admission in bs course in psychology from presidency college kolkata

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in Presidency University Kolkata for honors in economics
  2. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  3. How to take admission in PG course in Presidency University, Kolkata?
  4. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  5. When will I get the forms of entrance of MSc in Physics? Maximum number of universities for it?
  6. Marks required for admission in English honours at Presidency University?
  7. Procedure of admission in presidency Collage, Kolkata for Economics or Statistics Honors?
  8. What are the marks requirements for getting admission in Presidency College Kolkata for Economics(Hons)?
  9. Procedure to join presidency college in Kolkata for Economics or Statistics(Hons)?
  10. How may I pursue MCA after passing BCA from Presidency college of Bangalore?
  11. Marks requirement for admission in Kolkata Presidency College in Mathematics(Honors)?
  12. What is the question paper pattern for admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  13. Online site for admission in Presidency College, Kolkata? Manual forms are made available?
  14. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
  15. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  16. Date of sale of application form for taking admission to presidency college, Kolkata in B.A? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the syllabus and the date for the B.Com entrance exam?
  18. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
31st March 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Presidency university Kolkata admission and eligibility details?

How can i take admission in presidency university kolkata for honors in geology ?
5th May 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the requirements for taking admission in this university in the course of Geology(hons) in 2014?
10th May 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

what are the marks requirements for getting admission at Presidency college Kolkata in psychology(hons)?
16th June 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL BE DELARED THE ADMISSION TEST RESULT FOR GRADUATE LEVEL FOR history inpresidency collage in kolkata
31st July 2017, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required to get admission in presidency university for bsc geology
22nd February 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentsge requirement for admissions in Chemistry (Hons) in Kolkata presidency college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?