20th March 2014, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a PG without having graduation through distance learning program?

Hai friends.,
I have completed my 12th standard in 1988.After that I took admission in BA through correspondence but due to some reasons I wasn't able to complete it.I would like to know can I get a PG without having graduation through distance learning program. I dont want to do this for a Job, I am already self employed.
Please contact me at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to have a PG through Distance Learning without Graduation?
  2. How to do Post Graduation Program in analytics- Distance Learning?
  3. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  4. List of colleges in which i am eligible for MCA entrance exam? I have 55% marks in 12th, Now i m doing graduation through distance learning program
  5. Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.
  6. List of Institutes offering Distance Learning program in BMLT?
  7. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  8. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  9. How to apply for distance learning program in memory and psycho?
  10. Any colleges which provide B.Tech through distance learning program?
  11. Which are the MSc distance learning institutes? I have completed my BSc Biology
  12. How to do distance learning after completing graduation in B.Com?
  13. Am i eligible for a regular post graduation courses? What should i choose between MBA or M.Sc? I have done my B.Sc degree through distance learning program
  14. Procedure to do MBA in finance management through correspondence course from Symbiosis or IGNOU?
  15. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology?
  16. Which coaching institutes provide study material in distance learning program?
  17. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?

30th March 2014, 10:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a PG without having graduation through distance learning program?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to pursue post graduation if you have not completed your graduation degree course. You need to have graduation degree to pursue your post graduation. Even in correspondence mode, you cannot pursue post graduation unless you have certificate of graduation. This is because during admission they will ask for:-

-10th & 12th mark sheets & certificate
-3 years mark sheet & certificate of graduation
-4 passport size photographs.

30th March 2014, 11:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a PG without having graduation through distance learning program?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to pursue post graduation if you have not completed your graduation degree course. You need to have graduation degree to pursue your post graduation. Even in correspondence mode, you cannot pursue post graduation unless you have certificate of graduation. This is because during admission they will ask for:-

-10th & 12th mark sheets & certificate
-3 years mark sheet & certificate of graduation
-4 passport size photographs.

30th March 2014, 01:39 PM
Kshitij.mk9

I am Sorry but there is no such provision, well i suggest you to do an integrated course.this will save your one year and complete your UG as well as PG.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?