20th March 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for internship at IISCB? How to apply?

I am studying 3rd B.Tech,did I eligible for applying internship in IISCB ?
Is there any entrance exam for qualifying internship ?
And how to apply for internship?

Related Questions:
30th September 2017, 10:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for internship at IISCB? How to apply?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Internship at IISCB:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for Internship at IISCB while pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for Internship at IISCB.

>> Candidates appearing 3rd Year of B.Tech/ B.E or its equivalent degree are eligible to apply for this Internship.

>> In order to apply for this Internship, you are required to apply from its official website www.iisc.ac.in

>> After successful completion of this form, you are required to take a printout of the application form and attach latest passport size color photograph duly signed application by the Principal of your college.

>> Then Principal signed application has to be scanned in PDF or JPG format and the same to be uploaded on its website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?