20th March 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?

I am studying 3rd year civil with 75% (2nd semester). I interested 45 days internship program. so could you please give me the information about which are the companies offering summer internship for civil with or without stipend? how can i apply to these companies for the internship?

please give me reply as soon as possible...

Related Questions:
  1. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  2. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  3. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  4. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  5. How to do summer internship of 45-50 days in DNA Technology field
  6. How to do summer internship in top civil company? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year
  7. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Hyderabad while doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication at SVNIT in Surat? How many days will be the internship?
  9. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
  10. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  11. How may I do Civil Engineer Summer Internship? I've done 3rd year master degree of civil engineering
  12. Which internship to choose during 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
  13. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  14. How to do summer internship in good civil engineering companies? What is the duration of internship
  15. Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering?
  16. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  17. Procedure for doing Summer Training in L&T and DLF? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Names of the companies offering summer internship training for civil engineering in UP?
12th April 2014, 09:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?

Internships are extremely useful during recruitment process after any professional course. But you need to keep in mind that getting internship is not an easy task especially if you are not from good institutes like IITs or have contacts in the concerned company. Since you are in third year of engineering and that too in civil branch so it will be difficult for you to get internship. However you can apply in the following companies online or by writing to the HR of the concerned company.

- Power Plants
- Steel Plants
- Public Sector Undertakings.

Companies like DVC, IOCL, ONGC,NTPC, TATA POWER, Jindal Power and Steel,Shapoorji & Paloonji and many more give internships.
22nd February 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?

Hi, my name is Dinesh Mawaliya I am doing civil engineering 3rd year. Iwould like to know about the companies which offers training for civil engineering student because I want to do the training in this summer.So, please name those companies who provides the training for civilbranch student.My email address is :
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?