20th March 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for 30 days training in BHEL Haridwar?

Sir,
i m student of mech.engg I want to do VOC. Training in BHEL haridwar. What's the procedure to apply for it and am I able to do training.
Now the days I m in 6th sem and I want to do training after may then when should I resister and whom and how.
What will be the fee structure plz sir its my humble request plz give reply sooner.
Thank you
Vaibhav Yadav(ME3rd yr.)
Vy9752870083@gmail. com

12th April 2014, 09:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for 30 days training in BHEL Haridwar?

BHEL is a very good organization and many students undergo training in BHEL every year due to its high standard of training and equipment. Getting summer training from BHEL is a very good thought of yours and you can definitely pursue the summer training in BHEL. In order to pursue summer training in BHEL, you have to write to the HR of BHEL, Haridwar branch and obtain the application form. Fill it up and then submit it along with the NOC letter from your college and the requisite training fees through Demand Draft. If you have some contacts with high ranking officials of the Haridwar branch you can also contact him/her for the same.
21st May 2014, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for 30 days training in BHEL Haridwar?

I m rahul rawat , b.tech 2 year student (mechanical) from UIT dehradun....I want to do my summer training from bhel haridwar...can I apply for it now...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?