20th March 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of training for 2nd years Electrical engineering? Training centre in Delhi and fees?

1.what is the procedure for 2 year electrical engineering student.
2.which is the suitable training centre for delhi students.
3.how much fees training will take.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get training and where can I get it while studying electrical engineering
  2. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for doing training during 2nd year? Procedure to do the training?
  4. How to take industrial training after passing 2nd year in Electrical Engineering from GNIT?
  5. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  6. How to do summer training in NTPC near Delhi?
  7. Summer training from a good company in delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Summer training for B.Tech EC students? Can I get in Delhi Metro?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  10. Any training program to be conducted in West Bengal for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?
  11. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  12. Details about Aeronatical Engineering course? Fees structre, Institutes and procedure for admission?
  13. Where to do summer training and in which course? Perfect training centres in Delhi?
  14. In which training center can I apply while doing Biotechnology 2nd year? Procedure to apply for summer training?
  15. Summer training after 3rd year Electrical Engineering? Procedure to register?
  16. How to do training in HR companies in Delhi? What is the training procedure of AIRTEL in HR?
  17. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  18. Details of training in NTPC? Procedure of training?
12th April 2014, 09:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of training for 2nd years Electrical engineering? Training centre in Delhi and fees?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training right after your second year of engineering. Since you are from second year of engineering and that too from electrical branch of engineering, so you should look forward to training in the core sector companies rather than going for the software ones.

Public Sector Units which are steel plants and power plants are the best place for you to pursue your training. This is because you will get in depth knowledge of your branch and the knowledge will be useful in your future life. So you should target the power and steel plants, even if they are private ones. The training fees will be very less in the PSUs limiting to some thousands including the registration fees.
15th April 2019, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of training for 2nd years Electrical engineering? Training centre in Delhi and fees?

Can i get internship training from bses rajdhani third year b.tech EEE students
tell me all process to get a chance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?