20th March 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Complete information about training in a good company?

Hello Sir...MYSELF Lakhbir pathania from h.p...i m doing mca.now i hav a 5th semester.and next sem .i hav a training..can u help me to tell me about something.so that i can take training in good company without any cost..pls tell me the procedure......give quick response

13th June 2016, 11:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete information about training in a good company?

It is good to see you aspire for training opportunity while pursuing MCA course. Since you are from MCA background, so it will be good if you can opt for some technology based training wherein you find good number of applications. You can do training in the field of :-

- Programming language like Java, R, Python, etc.
- Web based technologies
- Networking and web security
- New technologies like SAP, Hadoop, etc.

For training opportunities, you need to pay certain amount of fees as you are not doing anything good for the concerned organization; instead they are doing good to you. Some companies have online provision of application while some have offline provision of application where you either need to contact the concerned company , get the application form and apply through that or through referral.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?