20th March 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

How is Industrial training at EIL Gurgaon?

Does EIL gurgaon provides industrial training after 3rd year to the students pursuing instrumentation engg ? if yes how is the training over there ?

31st December 2017, 09:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How is Industrial training at EIL Gurgaon?

Industrial Training Opportunities in EIL Gurgaon:

Engineers India Limited offers industrial training opportunities for Graduates who are pursuing their Engineering course. There is a certain educational qualification required to do Training at EIL Gurgaon.

>> You must be pursuing third year of B.Tech from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply for doing Internship at EIL Gurgaon.

>> As you are pursuing third year, I can say that you are certainly eligible. I suggest you to contact the HR department and get the Industrail Training application form.

>> If you have any referrals working in this company, then it would be easy for you to get permission easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?