20th March 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Are JRF and NET same?

I was confuse between JRF,SRF & NET..
I am applying only net exam ya I was separately apply for JRF.
JRF & NET are same....

24th May 2014, 11:36 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Are JRF and NET same?

As you have asked here about your problem that you want to know about the difference between the JRF and NET entrance examination which are followed by after completing the master degree course of study. So I am going to clearing your doubts and also clear you and telling you the difference between JRF and NET exam.

So as you have asked that is it same or not so the name is difference the exam is same but the criteria and the exam pattern is different. So first the basic difference is the name as the JRF stands for Junior Research Fellow and the NET stands for the National Eligibility Test as these two exams is held after the Master degree course as the students can apply for that. So then comes to the eligibility so the JRF has the age limit for the exam as 28 years of age but at the same NET has no age limitation for the upper age candidates.

So JRF is for the juniors and the scope is limit for the candidates and the NET is for the high advantage as in carrier or in future. So as I have mentioned here the difference and I think you are being clear about that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?