1st April 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Height, exam and criteria for Job?

How much marks you want for job??? I have complete my graduate..my hight is 5".may i get this job?for geting this job what exam i have to go through?what is the crateria for applaing for job?having any course for job?where is the college for training for this job?...how much

8th April 2014, 08:30 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Height, exam and criteria for Job?

You don't have mentioned about any job. You mentioned that height required for the job. I am clearing height required for the job except defence line.

You mentioned that your height is 5 ft so I am sorry to say that you are don't applicable any defence line job [Sambit ku1] or police executive job because it requires minimum 55". Don't worry except defence line you are eligible all the government job with respect to your qualification. You mentioned that you have complete your graduation.

So you can apply all types of job are like civil service job are like IAS,IPS,IFS,IRS , railway job are like clerk,junior assistant or you can apply bank job with appearing IBPS exam. IBPS exam are of 2 types first one is CWE(common written examination) which is for only clerical post another one is PO exam which are for PO post. You can apply both exam because you mentioned that you have complete your bachelor degree (graduation).

You can also apply for SSC( staff selection(staff selection commission) or UPSC(union public service commission). For all the government post you must have English knowledge or general knowledge. So be prepared for competitive examination. Sure you get a well government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?