1st April 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Pharmacy job in US or UK after M.Pharma in Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance?

Dear sir i have completed M.pharma in pharmaceutical analysis & quality assurance in 2009-2011.
I have been working in a pharmaceutical company in QC department since 2012 september.
I am not at all happy with my job.i want to do MS in US or UK,if i do it will i get any job oppertunities in abrod.
or can i get job with my m.pharma in US or UK

15th August 2016, 03:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pharmacy job in US or UK after M.Pharma in Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance?

You can definitely pursue MS or M.Pharmacy in abroad especially in USA or UK. There are ample job opportunities after completion of the course in these countries. This is because:-

- The healthcare industry is huge in these countries and holds 15-20% of their economy.
- The healthcare industry is complex thereby producing various lucrative career options for skilled professionals.

Hence if you can pursue from a good university and have good knowledge in this domain, you can get lucrative career options after completion of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?