1st April 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Where will I get job after completion of Aeronautical Engineering in Central or State government?

Where will get job after completion of aeronautical engineering in college 4 years whether central govt. job or state got job?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  2. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  4. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech ECE under Central/State Government?
  5. How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  6. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools?
  7. How can I get Government Job after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering? How much salary I can get from a Government Job?
  8. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  9. Can I apply for State and Central Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu being a candidate having completed Degree without 12 th after completion of 10th?
  10. Age limit for Mathematics teachers for getting a job in state or central government? Procedure to get central government teaching job?
  11. How to take EC branch of B.E? Is there any scope?
  12. Which are the central government jobs which have more benefits?
  13. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  14. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech in central/state government?
  15. Am I eligible to attend central/government state government job exam after passing inter with 61%
  16. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  17. Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate having completed Diploma in CS?
  18. Which is the best career for BSc B.Ed Mathematics major and chemistry minor graduate
14th December 2014, 09:05 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Where will I get job after completion of Aeronautical Engineering in Central or State government?

Aeronautical Engineering field related to Aviation and Aerospace technologies. Aeronautical Engineer develop new machines on CAD Lab and design part of all spacecraft .They also want gain knowledge about front view and Top view of spacecraft machining.

Bachelor's degree candidate required to join Aerospace Technology. Aerospace Engineer are typically coworker and employed in aerospace.

List of Government jobs for Aeronautical Engineering student:-
  • Fast Track Selection in Indian Navy
  • Defence Research and Development Organization
  • Indian Service Research Organization
  • Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
  • system integration engineer
  • supervisory electronics engineer
  • aerospace engineer
  • aircraft supervisor
  • Public Airline Services
  • NASA
  • Civil aviation Department
  • National Aeronautical Labs.

There are various jobs in Aeronautical field after completing graduation. If you want to work in Teaching field then you are eligible in Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering as a position of Technical assistant and Lecturer assistant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?