1st April 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech final year is eligible for any government?

I m btech final student am I eligible for any govt job??? sir im completed diplamo 3 years in ece now im btech final year student. am i eligible for any govt job?? which type of job i can apply???

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
  2. is a final year btech student eligible for sbi recruitment exam?
  3. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  4. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  5. B.Tech final year is eligible for JEST?
  6. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to write MBA entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year student. I have 58% marks up to 3rd year and I had some backlogs
  8. Will I be eligible for government job or higher education after passing B.Tech from BPUT University
  9. Eligible for the ftii entrance exam while in btech final year electronice?
  10. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  11. Am I eligible for TCS recruitment? I am a final year B.Tech student
  12. Can final year B.Tech students eligible for UPSC Exam?
  13. Am I eligible for the latest posts in AP transco zenco apdcl npdcl spdcl? What are the other jobs present in government sector? I am a B.Tech final year student from EEE brach
  14. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  15. Can I eligible for APPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  16. How to get government job after pursuing B.Tech final year
  17. Am I eligible for ISRO Exam being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of B.Tech from Electrical Engineering?
  18. Eligibility for Government Posts being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
8th April 2014, 08:34 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: B.Tech final year is eligible for any government?

You mentioned that you are B-tech final year student. You don't complete your degree yet. So you are considered as intermediate student. So you can apply only for intermediate level government job. You can apply for the government sector are like railway sector,defence sector, bank sector. For railway sector you can do jo job like clerk,junior assistant,TTE,loco pilot through appearing RRB(Railway recruitment board ) examination which conducted all the railway post.

You can apply job in banking sector with appearing IBPS exam. IBPS are of 2 types first one is CWE (common written examination ) which is for only clerical post. Another one is PO examination which is applicable only PO post. You are applicable only CWE( common written examination) for the post of clerk only because you are not complete your bachelor degree.

You can also appear CDS(combined defence service) for the police executive post. But my suggestion is that first complete your bachelor degree after that you can apply all the government job like civil service examination for the post of IAS(Indian administrative service),IPS(Indian police service),IFS(Indian forest service),IRS(Indian revenue service) or many more jobs you can apply. So first complete your bachelor degree then you think about job its better for you.
28th June 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Tech final year is eligible for any government?

Sir can you give list of companies which have b tech final year eligibility and not complete btech degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?