1st April 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Better country for Masters program in Electronic field? Scope after pursuing this course from USA?

Which country is better to opt for doing Masters program in Electronic field ?
What is the scope after masters in electronics in USA ?
Will I be secure in my life by this program?

18th May 2017, 01:05 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Better country for Masters program in Electronic field? Scope after pursuing this course from USA?

Look, it does not matter from which country you complete your Masters degree in the field of Electronics rather than you must complete your Masters degree course with such dedication so that you can succeed in your life in future.
There are lot of scopes after the completion of Masters degree course in the field of Electronics.
There are many top companies which can hire you after the completion of your said course:-

Texas Instruments
Intel
AMD
Toshiba
Philips Semiconductors
Nokia
Nvdia
HP
LG Electronics
Bharat Heavy Electrical's Limited (BHEL)
CISCO
IBM
Samsung Electronics
Sony

You can also get chance in the research field as government is spending a lot in this filed for research purposes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?