1st April 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria, syllabus and entrance exam for Masters in Statistics?

Hello sir,
I am a student of B.Sc Mathematics from university of Delhi and i want to go for masters in statistics. please tell me the admission criterion and the syllabus of the entrance exam of masters in statistics in colleges like ISI( banglore , kolkata, delhi) or IIT or other reputed universities.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get previous papers for IIT JAM after B.Sc in 2012? DU syllabus for Masters in Statistics entrance exam?
  2. Criteria to get admission in Masters of Archaeology?
  3. Process for joining Masters in IR at JNU? Syllabus of entrance exam?
  4. Syllabus of entrance test for admission in masters in Genetic, Microbiology or Biodiversity? What is the question paper pattern of IISC Bangalore? Eligibility criteria for appearing for the entrance exam?
  5. Criteria for admission in masters in USA after doing BSc Biotechnology? Is there any entrance exam which we have to write?
  6. Which is the entrance exam for MSc statistics
  7. How may I take admission in M.Sc in Statistics? Is there any entrance exam for the same? I'm studying in TY B.Sc with statistics
  8. Which course is best choice for me for Masters Degree in Correspondence after completion of Graduation in B.Sc with Statistics?
  9. What is the BHU entrance exam syllabus for MSc statistics?
  10. How to take admission in MSc in statistics? I am studying TYBSc with statistics
  11. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. MSc statistics entrance exam syllabus?
  13. Do we have to study to get through the entrance of masters in Linguistics in DU and JNU? Syllabus of the exam?
  14. Masters in UK possible after 2 years bachelor from India?
  15. Universities for Masters in Geology from abroad? How to apply, eligibility criteria & scholarships?
  16. What is the entrance exam syllabus for MSc statistics in Delhi University
  17. How to get admission without answering entrance exam in Pune University? I have completed BSc in statistics
  18. Syllabus of MSc Maths entrance exam for BHU admission? Eligibility criteria and previous 10 years question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd May 2014, 10:37 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission criteria, syllabus and entrance exam for Masters in Statistics?

The Institute you want to know about the ISI (Indian Statistical Institute) is founded by the prof. P.c.Mahalanobis in 1960s at that time when there was not a well institute in that area. Now that institute is the best institute in Asia. The main center of Indian Statistical Institute is now in Bangalore after the death of the founder in 1972. This Bangalore center is well known for its Mathematics, Statistics, Statistical quality Control, Operations Research and also get respect for its increasing faculty strength, computer and library facilities.
To read in this college you have to download the form from the official website of the Indian Statistical Institute. Then you have to fill up that and send that in mentioned address and also send the demand draft the amount given. Then give the entrance exam as per the notice of the institution. You can apply online as per the notice.

The same Procedure happens in Indian Institute of Technology. Indian Institute of Technology is the best ever college from a few decades. The students have their dream that to study in Indian Institute of Technology. It is one of the institutions which is recognized under the central government of India.
31st May 2017, 08:32 AM
muthurishi

Default Re: Admission criteria, syllabus and entrance exam for Masters in Statistics?

I want M.sc statistics entrance exam syllabus and previous year question in Loyola and Madras university
10th May 2022, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of msc stats for mumbai university entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?