1st April 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Masters from IGNOU?

Can a candidate be eligible for NET exam who has pursued Masters in Socilogy from Ignou as a correspondence course

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility Criteria to get a job in Ministry of Tourism and what is the eligibility criterian after BTS IGNOU course
  2. Why IGNOU does not offer Masters degree program?
  3. Why IGNOU does not offer masters degree program?
  4. Career in sociology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. IGNOU Masters in English-American Literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What should I do? I am married woman and having a kid. How may I pursue my B.Ed Education? Currently, I am pursuing Masters of Public Administration form IGNOU
  7. Eligibility for Masters degree in travel and tourism from IGNOU after 17 years of work experience in administration in Defence? Any post graduation related to Zoology in Distance learning? Approved universities for the same?
  8. Which branch should I choose for doing MBA? I'm pursuing B.Tech(IT)
  9. Which are the colleges offering masters in editing field for those who have passing B.A in 3D and Visual effects from IGNOU?
  10. IGNOU Masters in English British Drama Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.S. in Computer Science from US having done Graduation and Post Graduation in Arts and MCA from IGNOU?
  12. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Marketing for the Tourism Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Career options after BCA?
  14. Masters in UK possible after 2 years bachelor from India?
  15. IGNOU Masters in English-Indian English Literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Procedure of M.Phil admission in commerce with details about the fee structure?
  17. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Tourist Transport Management (Road Transport) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. When should I apply for NET exam? I have completed masters in Tourism Management from IGNOU
4th May 2014, 07:24 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for Masters from IGNOU?

Net (National Eligibility Test) is the exam which is comes under the UGC (University Grants Commission). The aim of this NET Bureau is to find the eligibility of lectureship and for the great award of JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) for the Indians.

The test is described in Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Humanities, Computer Science, Environmental Science and Application or Electronic Science. The Main council of CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research organised the UGC-CSIR National Eligibility Test for many other science subjects like Chemical Science, Life science, Physical Science, Earth Atmospheric Ocean and Planetary Science, Mathematical Science are joined in the University Grants Commission. For applying this NET the candidate must qualify the test for JRF. After qualifying this JRF the candidate have eligibility for lectureship.

The last date for applying online and filled Bank challan For free is Monday, May 5th, 2014. The last date for submission of fees through online bank challan at any SBI (State Bank of India) branch is Wed, May 7th, 2014. Last date for the Admit card is Saturday, may 10th 2014. As your question you can read this course after taking the master in sociology as Correspondence course from the Indira Gandhi National Open University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?