1st April 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Courses, specialization and university to opt for MBA?

pls give me information of MBA courses,and what should i do in MBA ?
Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing herbal sciences ? Which University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Is MCA better or MBA? Which specialization to opt in MBA?
  2. Is MCA better or MBA after doing BSc? Which specialization should I opt?
  3. Which specialization of MBA is suitable for Mechanical Engineers?
  4. Should I opt for MBA in IT or MBA in operations? Syllabus of MBA(IT)?
  5. Mangerial Position in Pharma Industry by MBA in which specialization?
  6. Should I choose MBA in IT or MBA in operations after doing BSc IT? Syllabus of MBA(IT)?
  7. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply after B.E electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which courses are the best for me after 12th commerce, B.Com, BMS and B.A Economics? Best specialization fields in MBA?
  9. Which are the best courses in MBA specialization?
  10. Best institution to do production as specialization in MBA? What are the other other courses I can do for my benefit?
  11. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  12. MBA colleges in Maharashtra which offer specialization in project management
  13. Which Colleges should I opt for MBA having secured 50% of marks in B.Com?
  14. Which course is a better choice for me for my better future after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  15. Which specialization in MBA is a better choice for me after completion of B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration?
  16. Can I get admission in Hotel Management after passing 12th in Science Stream?
  17. Which course can I choose for master studies after BE aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
22nd September 2014, 04:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses, specialization and university to opt for MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pls give me information of MBA courses,and what should i do in MBA ?
Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing herbal sciences ? Which University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a professional course, it's duration is two years which is divided into four semesters. There are so many colleges which offers MBA course.

MBA Specialization
Marketing
Fiance
Accounting
Human Resource
Hospitality
Operations
IT
Systems
Entrepreneurship
Tourism
Aviation
Logistics
Media
Power
Production
Retail
Insurance
International business
Sales & Marketing
Clinical Research

Eligibility Criteria:-
A Bachelor’s degree in any desire specialization is the required educational qualification to apply for MBA course. To get admission in top institutes one should have more than 60% marks in the graduation level.
The candidate should also qualify in any one of the MBA entrance exams like, MAT/GMAT/CAT exams.

The fee structure for MBA course differs from college to college. The fee structure for MBA course is approximately Rs.50, 000 to 80,000 per month based on the college. Please visit the concerned official website to get the exact fee structure.

Top MBA college in India:-
IIM Bangalore
IIM Ahmedabad
IIM Calcutta
IIM Lucknow
Institute of Rural Management, Anand
XLRI, Jamshedpur
Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
Indian Institute of Management , Indore
S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi
T.A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?