1st April 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Which has more scope B.Tech (CS) & MBA (FM) or B.Tech (CS) & MBA (HR)?

I am student of b.tech cs 1 year .i am doing an integrated course with btech mba.my question is that which is more preferable or which has more scope b.tech(cs) mba(fm) or b.tech(cs) mba(hr).i am really cofused

3rd May 2014, 10:43 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which has more scope B.Tech (CS) & MBA (FM) or B.Tech (CS) & MBA (HR)?

B.Tech (Bachelor in Technology) and MBA (Master of Business Administration) are the two best courses in this modern marketing generation. But they are also different in each other. They have some similarities and also some dissimilarity. The similarities are these two courses are studied for the company or market development. These two courses have the marketing knowledge to give a successful market development.

These have some dissimilarity. The Bachelor in Technology is the technical course whose have only the technical knowledge and the marketing knowledge. This course has very good placement opportunities only in the technical or software companies.

They do not know about the proper marketing and business knowledge but the Master of Business Administration course is only the marketing and business level course in which a student can placed in a proper business level companies.

But you think that to do the Bachelor in Technology in computer science branch that’s very good. Let me inform that it is not a core branch. Then you confuse between the scope of B.Tech in CS and MBA in HR. I think second one is the best because B.Tech in CS is right then MBA in HR is the most demand course ever i seen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?