2nd May 2011, 05:05 PM
AISWARYA MANOJ

Which stream should I take so as to opt for Aeronautical Engineering in future?

which stream is good in entrance coaching for my future aeronautical engineering???

1st June 2011, 09:20 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which stream should I take so as to opt for Aeronautical Engineering in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AISWARYA MANOJ View Post
which stream is good in entrance coaching for my future aeronautical engineering???
I think you are asking after your 10th

you should not go for any other course in 11th except science because your future goal is to become an Aeronautical engineer you need to be of science background

select the option of science from all the available options like commerce,history and all in your 11th.

after completing your 12th you need to write various entrance exams like JEE ,AIEEE etc..,

these are the all india entrances you need to attempt them and should obtain a good rank for a good college with your desired branch as aeronautical engineering.

Doing engineering is common in present day but doing in top class universities is still a good one which is considered world wide so try to do engineering in top institutes like IIT's or NIT's

so that you're degree will be valuable

So your first target is to crack an all india engineering entrance with a good rank then you need to get a seat of aeronautical engineering in good institute

This is about your question

all the best

~A~
1st June 2011, 10:52 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream should I take so as to opt for Aeronautical Engineering in future?

Hi friend,
i can't be sure what are you asking about. I guess you are asking about the stream to take in 11th std after 10th. In that you must choose science as your stream to get eligible for aeronautical engineering. Not only that you must choose science for any engineering course.
1st June 2011, 11:35 PM
sourindra

Default Re: Which stream should I take so as to opt for Aeronautical Engineering in future?

You must have to go for science that means you must have mathematics, physics and chemistry as main subject and have minimum average of 50% marks in these three subjects. Because you must have minimum 50% to take part in all entrance exam after your 10+2.
2nd June 2011, 11:45 AM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend
your question is not clear,although, according to me to join aironautical engineering in future, you should take mechanical engineering.

Best of luck
2nd June 2011, 12:13 PM
manishks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AISWARYA MANOJ View Post
hello friend
you should not go for any other course in 11th except science because your future goal is to become an Aeronautical engineer you need to be of science background

select the option of science from all the available options like commerce,history and all in your 11th.

after completing your 12th you need to write various entrance exams like JEE ,AIEEE etc..,

these are the all india entrances you need to attempt them and should obtain a good rank for a good college with your desired branch as aeronautical engineering.

Doing engineering is common in present day but doing in top class universities is still a good one which is considered world wide so try to do engineering in top institutes like IIT's or NIT's

so that you're degree will be valuable

So your first target is to crack an all india engineering entrance with a good rank then you need to get a seat of aeronautical engineering in good institute

This is about your question

thank you
best of luck
2nd June 2011, 02:33 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

well you want to study engineering

after 12th, for this purpose you should study

PCM i.e. you must have physics chemistry and maths

as your main subjects, then you will be able to apear for engineering entrance

examinations like IIT, Aieee etc.

some of the best aeronautical engineering courses are offered in

IIT BOMBAY.....IIT JEE

IIST ..... an ISRO college( 3 branches of aeronautical engineering)

NIT's......AIEEE
3rd June 2011, 05:47 PM
om104

Hi ,
It shows your interest in aeronautical. You want to become a good engineer, so you have to choose this branch in your counselling of engineering exams.
BEST OF LUCK !
30th September 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

my question is that what is the scope of aeronautical engineering aal over the world??many persons say that their is no scope of aronautical engineering .and u will not get a job in aerinautical engineering companies.so clear it.i'm very worried....
6th October 2011, 03:49 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

friend,

Aeronautical engineering involves design and manufacture of very high technology systems, the job requires manual, technical as well as mechanical aptitude.

Just after completion of 10th standard you are eligible to do Only Diploma courses ...

Duration of course is 3 years.

scope :-
Aircraft Manufacturing Units,
Air Turbine Production Plants
Design Development Programmes for the Aviation Industry etc..

various diploma courses :-

• Aircraft Instrumentation System
• CAR (Civil Aviation Regulation)
• Aircraft Maintenance
• Aircraft System
• Aircraft Sturctures
• Avionics & Aircraft Radio System
• Aircraft Structures Servicing
• Maintenance Management
• C-Programming Lab
• Avionics Lab
• Workshop Practice (Foundry, Welding)
• Aircraft System Servicing Lab
• Project Work
• Aircraft Electrical System
• Aircraft Instrument System Lab
• Aircraft Instrumentation System
• Aircraft Materials
• Applied Mathematics
• Applied Science
• Basic Aerodynamics
• Basic Computer Skills Lab
• Basic Electrical & Electronics Engg.
• Basic Electrical & Electronics Engg. Lab
• Basic Workshop Practicals
(Carpentry, Fitting, Forging)
• Computer Aided Engg. Graphics
• Engg. Graphics (Conventional)
• English Communication
• Fluid Mech & Pneumatics Lab
• Industrial Visit
• Isap Lab
• Jet Engine Lab
• Jet Engine Theory
• Materials of Testing (Ndt) Process Lab
• Organizational Management
• Piston Engine Lab
• Piston Engine Theory
• Pneumatics
29th March 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Which stream a student should take if her intrest is in studying about celestial bodies, galaxies, their origin, etc?
22nd June 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Is there a good income in aeronauticals engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?