2nd May 2011, 06:32 PM
shalu shrm

If I have 1 year and 8 months experience of teaching then will I be eligible for distance B.Ed course of Jamia? What is the fee structure of the distance course from various universities?

i want to know that if i have 1 year 8 month experience of teaching would i am eligible for distance b.ed of jamia and also the fee structure of ditance course from varios universities

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  2. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  4. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  5. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  6. How to do MBA from Manipal university? Fee structure and procedure? Best universities for distance education?
  7. B.ed can be done after B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)? Should I go for correspondence B.Ed?
  8. Universities offering valid distance B.Ed degree? -- [New]
  9. Which are the colleges for B.Ed in Mumbai through correspondence?
  10. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  11. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  12. Is it possible to join B.Ed distance course without having teaching experience certificate? Names of the colleges/universities?
  13. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  14. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  15. List of Distance universities with fee structure which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course?
  16. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  17. Is it possible to do B.Ed and M.A. through correspondence at the same time? Fee structure, name of good Universities for B.Ed correspondence?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?

17th September 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I have 1 year and 8 months experience of teaching then will I be eligible for distance B.Ed course of Jamia? What is the fee structure of the distance course from various universities?

Hi! i sheela roy have celared MA and MBA, I want to take B.ed in this year 2011. Can I take admission in B.ed in this year from any university in India

30th September 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I have 1 year and 8 months experience of teaching then will I be eligible for distance B.Ed course of Jamia? What is the fee structure of the distance course from various universities?

i am fresh m.a. i want to take admission in b.ed. session 2011-12 can you help me.

10th November 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i was complited my study in this year. can you tell me when will be started addmission.& also Date of entrance examination .

25th January 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to know,what is fee structure for B.ed reguler and distence. & eligiblity.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?