4th April 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?

I have completed my M.Pharma with Quality Assurance from Jaipur National University in July. Now i m confusing with my PhD, is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
please reply this question.
yours thankfully,
Vibhuti Sanghani.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  2. Is it good to join PhD after M.Pharma?
  3. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  4. Is GRE score required to join PhD in Germany? Research experience and publication essentials?
  5. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  6. How can I join Ph.D in Mathematics being a candidate having completed BE in Information Science and with 7 years of work experience in Software Industry?
  7. How to do PhD after M.Pharmacy?
  8. How to join Ph.D after completion of M.Phil in Botany? How to get Fellowship for Ph.D?
  9. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  10. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join in integrated Ph.D after completing B.Pharm? Which is more preferable?
  12. Should I take industrial experience or can I enroll for PhD directly in Europe?
  13. Career options after M.Sc apart from teaching? Can i apply for Ph.D? Options in government and private sector?
  14. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  16. What I do and how I complete my PhD in Sanskrit? -- [New]
  17. How can I directly join Ph.D mathematics? I have completed MSc Mathematics
  18. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
13th April 2016, 11:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?

Getting some experience is good if you are not getting admission in a reputed university. If you are getting admission in a reputed university now then you should grab it with both hands.

Therefore, it is up to you to take decision according to your situation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?