4th April 2014, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in B.Pharma course? I have passed 12th with good marks in PCB

Sir
I am 12 Passed with good marks in Physics , chemistry & Biology can I get admission in B Pharma course

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in B.Pharma course? I have passed 12th with good marks in PCB -- [New]
  2. How to do B.Pharma after passing 12th from science stream
  3. How to opt for Biotechnology course after passing 12th with 50% marks in PCB subjects?
  4. How can I prepare for PMT? I have passed 12th PCM with 52%
  5. Any chance to get MBBS after completing B.Pharm? Duration of MBBS course after B.Pharm?
  6. Which course is suitable for me after passing 12th with PCB? I have scored 65% marks
  7. Will I get admission in any Dental College in Mumbai after scoring 72% in 12th and 92 marks in PCB in CET?
  8. Will I get admission in B.Pharmacy after securing 140 marks in PCB
  9. List of the good government colleges for BCA after passing 12th with PCB with 58.8%
  10. How can I get admission in BVS under Management quota? I've passed 12th std with PCB with 67% marks
  11. Medical related fields after 12th(PCB) for which CET is not required -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get scholarship after scoring 81.6%? I have passed 12th from PCB
  13. What shall I do after completion of PCB with 52% of marks?
  14. Am I eligible to take admission in good engineering? I have got compartment in English and economics subjects in my 12th and I have passed my 12th with 51% marks
  15. Can Physiotherapy be done after 12th? Cutoff marks for admission?
  16. Can I get admission in good medical college in Aurangabad? I belong to SC category and scored 109 marks in PCB
  17. Is the Ideal college of pharmacy in Kalyan a government recognized university?
  18. Can I do B.Tech in Food Technology if I passed 12th with PCB and Computer Science?
30th May 2015, 08:13 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in B.Pharma course? I have passed 12th with good marks in PCB

B.pharmacy is an under graduate course of 4 years duration including practical examination and field works .

The eligiblity criteria for B.Pharmacy course are as under :-

- The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics or Physics,Chemistry,Biology from a recognized Central or State board of Secondary Education .

-The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in D.Pharmacy or in 12th science to get admission in B.pharma.

- The candidate minimum age required to get admission in this course is 17 years .

Some of the entrance exams through which one can get admission in B.Pharmacy course are :

BHU B Pharma Entrance Test

GPAT-Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test

GCET-Goa Common Entrance Test

MHT-CET-Maharastra Common Entrance Test
23rd April 2021, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in B.Pharma course? I have passed 12th with good marks in PCB

In class 12 math is not my subjects . How I will attend the math question in wbjee entrance exam B pharm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?