5th April 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission in USA with full scholarship?

I am akshay patil. I am completed my diploma engineering in electronic & telecommunications with 80% first class. Now I want to complete my engineering from mit usa with full scholarship. I don't want to depend on my parent that's why with full scholarship I want to admission in usa. So please help me for admissions and scholarship. Please contact me on my mail id [email protected] please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  2. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  3. Will I get full scholarship to study in USA? Procedure of scholarships and admission in USA after passing 12th?
  4. How can I get full scholarship for carrying out my studies in USA, UK or CANADA? I've completed my 12th std in commerce stream
  5. How can I get full scholarships for undergraduate studies in USA?
  6. Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?
  7. Is it possible to study with full scholarship in abroad?
  8. How to get full scholarship to study MBA in abroad?
  9. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
  10. How to do masters in Dental Surgery in USA? How to get scholarship for that?
  11. Obtaining full scholarship to study Drug Development and Analysis in Europe or USA?
  12. How to get admission in US universities with full scholarship after 12th(Commerce)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I do Ph.D course in USA? How may I get scholarship? I'm going to complete MA in Economics
  14. Can I have a full paid scholarship from any universities of USA to study civil Engineering?
  15. Which scholarship exam to give for Post Graduation in Economics from USA?
  16. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  17. USA universities which offer full scholarships to students having high GPA and TOEFL score??
  18. How to obtain scholarship to do MS in USA? Details to pursue MS in Abroad?
8th April 2014, 10:25 PM
naveen1221

Default Re: Admission in USA with full scholarship?

Hello Friend !!

You have a good vision of your career though you do not have proper financial support.

But doing Graduation in USA is not suggestive, because you may not know that Graduation in USA is more costly than the Masters in USA.

And also there are many universities in India for Bachelors of Engineering that provides scholarships and also fee reimbursements.

So by considering all the parameters it is better to do the Bachelors of Engineering in India itself and then if you don't get a satisfy-able job in India then you may opt for Masters in USA.

Let me to tell you, to get admission in any of the college or university in USA you need to crack two international entrance examinations GRE and TOEFL/IELTS which are conducted for foreign students to give admission into USA universities.

Your admission into any degree whether it may be Graduation or Masters will be depending on these entrance examinations.

So at first apply for these examinations and get good scores in them, then you can apply for the universities in USA.

Once your admission is confirmed then you can apply for Visa interview.

All the Best !!
17th August 2014, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in USA with full scholarship?

Is it necessary that only CBSE students or ICSC boards students can applied for scholaprship ...coz what matters the most is talent rather than boards ...m keya upadhyay from Baroda
Wanna go NEW YORK to study
Still in 12th but had 89 percentile in 10 th ..
But belong from Gujarat boards
And seriously we are no less than CBSE and ICSC board students
We give our soul to score ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?