2nd May 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Which branch should I join after completing 12th if I am interested in Biology?

i m Meghana.now i completed 2nd pu and written K-CET .im aming to join engineering and im in confussion that to which branch i hav to join.
im very much intrested in biology. and planning to join B.TECH branch.please suggest which branch is most suitable...

30th June 2011, 08:39 PM
deva.ezhil

Thumbs up Re: Which branch should I join after completing 12th if I am interested in Biology?

Dear Meghana,
You wanted to join in B.Tech related to biology. Agricultural Universities like Tamil Nadu Agricultural University are offering courses such as 1. Bioinformatics
2. Food Process & Engineering. 3. Agricultural Biotechnology. 4. Industrial biotechnology. 5. Polymer technology.6. Energy and Environmental Engineering.7. Horticulture. Since you are interested in Biology, it would be good choice.
1st July 2011, 09:14 PM
deva.ezhil

Thumbs up Re: Which branch should I join after completing 12th if I am interested in Biology?

Dear Meghana,
Since you are interested in biology, opt for courses offered in Agricultural colleges and universities like Tamil Nadu Agricultural university, which offers B.Tech courses in 1. Bioinformatics 2. Food process Engineering
3. Polymer technology. 4. Horticulture 5. Energy and Environmental engineering.
6. Agricultural Biotechnology. 7. Industrial Biotechnology.

visit www.teriuniversity.ac.in for courses offered in TERI university, New Delhi that would provide good information, like if you are interested in ENVIRONMENTAL BIOTECHNOLOGY, Bioremediation technologies are developed there.
5th July 2011, 05:09 PM
namit_sahu21
Member+

Default Re: Which branch should I join after completing 12th if I am interested in Biology?

If you are interested in biology and want to go for engineering the the most suitable branches for you are
Biotechnology Engineering
Genetic Engineering
Biomedical Engineering
Bio Informatics
Agriculture Engineering
6th July 2011, 12:11 AM
naveen7777

Default Re: Which branch should I join after completing 12th if I am interested in Biology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m Meghana.now i completed 2nd pu and written K-CET .im aming to join engineering and im in confussion that to which branch i hav to join.
im very much intrested in biology. and planning to join B.TECH branch.please suggest which branch is most suitable...
Hello mam
nice to listen that you have planned about your future and about the b.tech course great mam
streams that have biology as subject
courses such as
1. Bioinformatics
2. Food Process & Engineering.
3. Agricultural Biotechnology.
4. Industrial biotechnology.
5. Polymer technology.
6. Energy and Environmental Engineering.
7. Horticulture. Since you are interested in Biology, it would be good choice.
and best of luck
23rd September 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

which branch should i choose if i am really interested in biology and not interested in becoming doctor?
18th January 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

can i join computer engineering,after completing 2nd pu with biology???
and why is mechanical engineering most preffered by students than other branches????
14th June 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

shall i join electrical & communications or civil in engineering appear for IAS ...????????
please reply as soon as possible......!!!!
15th May 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Hai i am Shruthi,
Which branch in engineering is the best for a student who has just completed 12th with biology?
please do reply me as fast as u can
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?